girl crush pt5

The day went by like normal, the group busy giving inputs on their stages to the creative team while also trying out a bunch of outfits in the dress rehearsal.

But what Jennie loved is the group's dynamics with Lisa being back to her charming, fun self. Even to Jennie. They laughed and danced like the buddies that they are with the occasional clinginess.

And that's all there is to their day, until night came and their members suggested to have a drink before going to bed.

Jennie was itching to call it a night with a bottle of soju already empty.

"I'm going to bed," she yawns, standing up.

"As expected," Jisoo smirks, knowing Jennie's alcohol tolerance is low, which made the girl glare.

"Goodnight," Lisa smiles at her.

And she doesn't know what's behind that smile but it was definitely making her feel giddy.

Rosé grimaced after having emptied her glass, then waved her hand at Jennie, "I won't last long either. You all made me drink more than half of what you three combined did!"

"We did that on purpose Rosie," Jennie chuckles, turning her back on the girls as she goes to her bedroom door. "Goodnight girls. And get to bed early," she says the last line slowly and firmly.

"Alright Unnie," she hears Lisa say, making her smile bigger.

It was enough for her to know that tonight, she will have a visitor again.

And she did. It was lights out in her room but the light outside was seeping in under her door. So when the light outside ran out, she knew the three were already off to bed.

A few minutes later, her door finally opens and was closed silently behind the figure who entered her room. Citrus scent became stronger when Lisa sat on the space beside her, "Hi," Lisa says softly, lying on her side to face Jennie who was smiling a little, the moonlight illuminating her sculpted cheeks that Lisa stroked.

"Hi, intruder."

"I'm pretty sure my presence isn't unexpected at all, is it?"

Jennie moved closer to the Thai, placing a hand on her chest as she brushes her lips lightly against Lisa's lips, murmuring, "Not at all."

With her arms wrapped around Jennie, Lisa pulls the Korean on top of her as they exchanged heated kisses.

"You looked so stunning earlier, Unnie," Lisa peppered her neck with kisses, "All those dresses and skirts fit you perfectly."

"Yet you only told me now," Jennie teases, the lightness in their conversation with occasional chaste kisses was making it seem like this was a normal thing for them, which is certainly not but it felt natural.

Jennie leans on Lisa's shoulder as she settles beside the girl.

When Lisa wrapped her in her arms, she sighed contentedly.

They've always fit together perfectly like this, which is why they have chemistry as cuddling buddies.

But what more could they be now with all the kissing?

"Well, there's not a day you're not stunning," Lisa reminds her with a sound kiss on her cheek. "Whatever you wear... or not wear, you're stunning."

"You sound like you're trying to get into my pants," Jennie chuckles breathlessly with Lisa's hand stopping from stroking her back.

"You need to stop putting things into my head," Lisa sighs weakly, pulling Jennie's hand to her mouth as she presses her lips to her fingers sweetly. "I didn't even know you... like me like I like you."