spot

Humming to myself, I smiled at the peaceful ambiance in our university. The trees that give shade on the sidewalk I'm walking on, the sunflowers that I can see surrounding our university statue, some college students laid out on the huge field. Some are studying, sleeping, some are in groups, some making out.... making out!

"Oh my God Manoban," I muttered under my breath, repeatedly cursing her in my head as I called her through my phone.

I watched as she grumpily removed her filthy mouth away from sucking her new boy toy's face and slipped out her phone. I glared when she smirked at her phone, removing herself completely from the boy before putting her phone against her ear.

"Sup babe, missed me?"

"My God Lisa! A freshman, really?"

Her grin widened as she looked around her. When she locked eyes with me, she gave me an amused look.

"Aw are you jealous?"

"Who's that Lisa?" the boy asked in the background.

Lisa turned to him with a smile, "My girlfriend."

-

"Looking good Lis," I heard one of my classmates say while I'm busy showering in one open cubicle.

"You look sexy in that towel Nayeon."

I heard girls giggling at that.

"Jennie's over there I think."

I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my body since I'm only in my underwear. We just had our swimming class and that damn girlfriend of mine of course knew when to come over.

Oh, my classmates love it when she comes over in the shower room.

"Well hello there," she places both hands on each side of the door frame while her eyes rake up and down my body. The perverse smile on her face irritates me so much.

"Not here Lisa," I pushed her lightly. She followed me around like a puppy.

"Oh come on. Are you still jealous about earlier? I was just showing Ten around the campus since he's new."

"Ooh lover's quarrel," one of the girls teased and they all grinned. I glared at them.

"Please babe? You know I only have eyes for you."

I swear to God this woman loves to put on a show for everyone. The girls teased us some more, the shower room erupting with chortles and teasing.

"Don't be jelly now you're so lucky to have such a loyal girlfriend!"

"True! Now kiss!"

They all laughed. Even Lisa is grinning.

Loyal my ass. Everytime I see her inside the campus she's busy sucking other people's faces. And I have to make sure no one sees or else I'd get pitiful stares! Christ, why did I have to make a deal with her of all people?

Oh, right. It's to piss off her cousin, Kitty. And my ex, June. He cheated on me with her cousin and now all I ever wanted was to make him suffer. It was a good thing that he hates Lisa so much. Lisa's bisexual, a flirt and a reckless one. Apparently, she's slept with a girl that he used to date. And Lisa being Lisa, she wanted the fun in annoying the hell out of my ex... and me.

"Lisa..." I warn her when she blocked my way as I tried to get inside a cubicle to get dressed.

"Can I help you with anything? It's nothing I haven't seen before anyway."