celebrities and demons

"Your fans must have been beyond shocked of the news. I mean even I was really saddened that it's over between you and Jennie. However, does that also mean that we won't be seeing JenLisa working together anytime soon?"

My eyes darted to Lisa. Even when she's just on my television screen, I can't help but feel like she's staring through my soul. It was obvious that her eyes became teary as she turned to the interviewer once again with a small, pained smile on her face.

"I'm really not sure what the future holds but if given the chance to, and if things between us are still good, then why not? I'll be open for it," she clasps her hands together and stares at them while deep in thought, "I don't think I can ever close my doors for Jennie. I think it goes both ways, that's how we ended things still in good terms."

"That's really mature, I can really see how deep your relationship with her is," Jihyo comments, making Lisa smile at her sadly.

I gripped tight on the throw pillow I'm holding. I've been on the verge of crying since the start of her interview. I don't even know if it's a good thing to watch it. It's been two months since our break up, and it's the first time one of us has spoken and I gave her full support on it.

She's promoting her new movie so it's inevitable that she'll be asked this question since the public has been buzzing over it for weeks now.

"Yeah, she played a huge part in my life so it was a bit hard to break the news for everyone to know... that it's over between us," she then stared at the camera, making my tears finally escape, "She still does, and probably always will hold an important piece of me. I guess it's just that she once was the biggest part of it... of my life. So I want to thank her, and I want her to know that I'll always have her back."

"Me too," I whisper, sobbing as I finally pressed the button to turn off the television.

That's when the silence welcomed me again, and the only thing that can be heard were my sobs, wishing I could turn back the time and make it right with her.

It's all my fault.

I am unstable.

It was the very same reason I was skeptical about entering a relationship, but she managed to get my attention. I quickly became fond of her. I thought it would be fine and I would get better because I am with her. But it was hard to give her my all when I was always so busy fighting my own demons.

"Streets were saying the nation's first love Jennie Kim is problematic," Lalisa Manoban, a well-known child star who grew up to be the finest woman alive, gave me a small smile as she sat on the director's chair beside me inside the tent.

I'm alone in here after that incident earlier... where I kind of walked out after knowing I'd have to sleep in the same room as four other casts. I wouldn't have accepted the guesting offer if I knew it beforehand.

"Well... I'd understand if you'll think the same," I sighed, "That was so embarrassing, I'm so sorry."

Like me, she's also a guest on this variety show and although I've been working as an actress for almost two years now it's my first time talking to her, and the third time I've seen her in person. She looks breath taking specially in person. The brunette has this badass persona but you could feel her easy going nature. She really belongs to this kind of industry, whereas I'm kind of struggling. I'm still a rookie and for sure a few days from now, or maybe just minutes, I'll be the talk of the town for my attitude.

"Actually I'm not here to act like an entitled senior in the industry and lecture you about these things, but hey I'm not judging you. I'm not a saint either."