girl crush pt3

A/N: i didn't put a timeline but certainly this isn't 2022. i'd like to think it's set before their the show concert :)

-

Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé were all over the floor of their dance studio, resting a little before going home after a long, tiring day of dance practice.

The three of them watched in disbelief and awe as Lisa connected her phone to the speaker while choosing a song to dance to.

Turns out the best dancer of K-POP's way of resting is by dancing to whatever song she wanted, even after dancing all day long to their own songs.

"I think she might have some kind of battery at her back," Jisoo murmurs.

"I can't even lift a finger anymore," Rosé throws her head back tiredly, her arms supporting her upper body while her legs are extended.

Meanwhile, Jennie's hugging her knees while breathing heavily. She knew she needed to work on her stamina, but certainly no one is on Lisa's level.

"Fighting sunbaenim!" Rosé teases when one of their juniors' song started playing. A fun, upbeat song entitled "Going Crazy" by Treasure.

And as if showing off, Lisa smirks while letting her body take over.

That's the fun in Lisa. She enjoys dancing, knows when to go hard on her moves and when just to let go, jump and of course, to make her audience engaged as well.

It was as if their tiredness went away as they watched their youngest.

Soon enough, the three of them were bopping their heads and laughing along, Rosé even joining Lisa as she jumps and dances like a rockstar.

Ah, the fun in YG songs.

When the two went back to the floor to really rest now and call it a day, sprawled out even Lisa, the Thai chose to lie on the space right beside Jennie.

"I'm so tired," Lisa's rant was done with an adorable smile, making Jennie laugh.

"I can't really tell if you're complaining."

"That's my way of saying I love my job but I need a hug."

Fuck. It's unfair, isn't it? Lisa's always playfully flirting with her and other girls. Lisa's the one women would prefer over men. Yet, Lisa likes a guy. And Jennie likes Lisa. It's unfair for Jennie to be the gay one in this equation.

This is all Mino's fault for confirming Jennie's thoughts: she's infatuated with Lisa, her flirty-but-straight girl crush.

"All sweaty? No," Jennie feigns disgust even when Lisa doesn't really sweat a lot. The girl smells ridiculously good even after a long day of dancing and exercise. That citrus scent just never fades. Jennie's favorite, actually.

Lisa pouts. "I'll shower when we get home."

Preparing for their concert meant they're all strictly staying at their dorm once again for convenience. No going home at their parents' house unless they wanted to sacrifice sleep because of the distance.

"Relax your muscles first," the Korean moves a little closer to massage Lisa's arms, quickly squeezing back and forth from her forearm to her upper arm.

Lisa lets out a deep breath, closing her eyes momentarily because Jennie's awesome massage. "I love you unnie," she grins, opening her eyes again.

It made Jennie stop. Also her heart. And her world.

Fortunately, not Kim Jisoo, who snorted. "Try harder Lisayah. Your I love you alone would never let you have Jennie on her knees. I raised her quite well to not to be victimized by your cheesy ass."