punished

Lisa kept looking at the huge wall clock a few feet away from the school gate where she's watching students run just to make it on time. Otherwise they'd have to run multiple laps as punishment.

Being the president of the student council, Lisa was hands on in terms of monitoring the student body. She's only been in South Korea for five years but thanks to her utmost discipline and ernest will, she managed to adjust well, even becoming a role model student in her senior year in high school.

The problem is this:

A girl with a very light brown hair (obviously dyed because Koreans mostly have black hair) stands out in a crowd not only because of her hair color but also because of her unbuttoned blouse with a black tee under it. Lisa signaled for the Korean to button her uniform since the principal is at the corner, watching.

The problem named Jennie Kim pouted whiningly as she fell in line and did as told, trying to make herself look presentable to avoid a minor school violation.

Ironically, Lisa, a Thai woman, fits in this Korean school much more than this Korean does. Jennie grew up in the richest neighborhood in this country but grew up in New Zealand, only to come back in South Korea more than two years ago. She hates how strict it is in her home country compared to the international school she attended in New Zealand, hates all the rules that she didn't care violating... until one of her very few friends became the student body president.

They became good friends despite their differences. The Thai is charming and her strict personality is just so sexy in Jennie's eyes. It surprised people who look up on Lisa to know that she's friends with Jennie and to their horror, when the two started dating.

Lisa took a deep breath because her girlfriend was three seconds too late and was fifth on the line of tardy students about to take the punishment.

"Alright guys, you know the rules," Lisa sighs as she watches the student secretary list their names. "After running, those on their third strike and up should report to the office."

Luckily, it's still just a third strike for Jennie which means she'll just have to endure some scolding. A fourth one would be detention. A fifth one, suspension.

The principal clears her throat, looking at the tardy students with judging eyes before leaving to get back on his office.

Joy, the secretary, instructed the students to start already. Another officer, Irene, smirked as she accepted a clipboard that Lisa handed over.

"Enjoy your run, president," she teases as Lisa extends her hand to Jennie who stayed behind while the others already started running.

Jennie ignored her and just started running on her own.

"Jennie Kim!" Lisa groans, running after her. The rest of the officers laughed, watching Lisa snatch Jennie's bag while running beside her.

"Yah!" Jennie protests, running out of breath while Lisa slides the backpack on her arms.

"You know I can't let you off the hook just because you're my girlfriend," Lisa stares ahead, running with her good stamina unlike her tardy girl who's already out of breath the moment she started. Not to mention she's lucky someone is carrying her bag for her unlike the others.

She's got really bad stamina so Lisa couldn't just watch the girl do this strenuous activity without helping, at least without being unfair to others. So she runs with Jennie while carrying Jennie's bag.