(T) she's a player 3

"Nayeon?" sinamaan ko siya ng tingin. "What do you mean Nayeon?"

"Nayeon?" patanong din na sabi niya.

I shoved her chest away from me and got off her lap, "Did you just unconsciously say another girl's name while in bed with me? And Nayeon-"

"Fuck. No... I was reading that Nayeon," tinuro niya 'yung wedding invitation sa gilid ng kama ko with Nayeon and her fiancee's name Jeongyeon on it.

Tiningnan ko 'yon tapos sa kanya ulit. "So mahilig ka magbasa while doing it, is that it?" inis pa rin na tanong ko.

"Look, hindi ko naman sinasadyang mabasa out loud..." she tries to reach out to me pero tumayo na ako at pinulot 'yung shirt ko sa sahig. I quickly wore it again while she's watching me with a frown on her face.

I turned to her sharply when I thought of something. "Do you know her?"

Lisa scratched her nape. "Nabasa ko lang nga."

"So you don't know her?" mariin na tanong ko. "You don't know my former roommate?"

She looked at me, surprised. "I didn't know you're friends with her..."

I can't believe this is happening. Kung hindi lang ikakasal si Nayeon baka nabugahan ko na ng apoy si Lisa.

I crossed my arms. "So ano? Did you have a past with her?"

She guiltily looked down.

That's when I realized Nayeon only had a boyfriend and then one other girl before Jeongyeon.

"Oh my God you were her fuck buddy?!" I half shout.

By the redness of her cheeks all the way down to her chest, the answer is obvious.

This is ridiculous.

Nayeon never told me who her fubu was but I knew she's the reason why she relates a lot to the song I Like U by Niki. Nainlove siya sa fubu niyang hindi kayang mag commit kaya pumunta siya ng America para ipaabort ang bata. Charot hindi naman makakabuntis si Lisa pero totoong Nayeon pursued her job abroad na matagal na niyang tinatanggihan before because she was falling for Lisa, apparently.

I paced back and forth. All this time it was Lisa I was cursing for being such a jerk to my roommate! I didn't know much the details but back then, Nayeon was so depressed because of her.

"Jennie you should remember that that was before I met you," sabi niya na biglang humarang sa harap ko, still only in her undies.

My God, this was the same woman that Nayeon couldn't stop thinking about for being so good in bed!

What if Lisa ends up hurting me too? Hindi naman kami official. And here I was, about to sleep with her. Sobrang tanga ko na lang talaga.

"Jennie you're making me worried..." she cupped my face, making me look at her. At least the crease on her forehead tells me hindi lang ako 'yung stressed out ngayon. She sighs when I looked into her eyes, "That's all in the past. Nakalimutan ko na siya."

My eyes turned hard again. "History isn't meant to be forgotten Lisa. Just because hindi ako 'yung nag suffer, hahayaan ko na lang. I'm not an enabler."

She was about to say something more but I beat her to it, backed away from her touch and then added, "Just because you forgot about it already doesn't mean okay na 'yon. You were a fucking red flag, oh God."

"Jen-"

"What else are you hiding from me? Na peke diploma mo at may ill-gotten wealth ka? Na you had all the resources in life with lots of people loving you for your last name yet you still failed as your own person? Na you were mind conditioning me all along?!" [A/N: kidding, iba na pala yon wahahah u can ignore this paragraph now]