girl crush pt1

A/N: You know how usually in jenlisa fics with settings like behind the scenes kind of stories of blackpink, jennie's always the one who's secretly dating another idol and lisa suffers from one sided gayness of some sort? (a.k.a. my story where your eyes lie lmao) well... nvm

decided to publish this kind of story since the concert starts tomorrow

(part 2 in the works)

-

Rosé sighed. And then Jisoo sighed.

Jennie just kept her mouth shut, pretending that it annoyed her just as it annoyed Rosé and Jisoo. 'It' being Lisa's lips pressing on their cheeks. The Thai loves showering them with kisses.

"We're not in front of the camera Lisa, drop the act," Jisoo tells her.

Lisa, stomping her feet like a kid throwing tantrums, puckered her lips and whined in a baby-ish voice. "But it's not an act I wuv you, you're my best friends!"

"Do you hear anything unnie?" Rosé asks Jennie who averts her eyes from their youngest member and tries to look at the Aussie with a straight face.

"Hear what, Rosie? It's too quiet here."

"Me neither."

Lisa marches her feet rapidly in place with her lower lip jutted out, using aegyo again. "Don't you love me?!"

"Ew, why is there hot choco paired with pizza over there?" Jisoo continues annoying Lisa as they ate. Don't ask. Just, the Thai loves the combination.

Lisa then grabs a chicken wing after taking a sip of her hot choco, "You're right unnie, chicken and choco is the superior combination."

It was so adorable for Jennie that she cracked a smile, subtly glancing at the maknae while taking a slice of pizza. It was a bit late when she realized what she was doing. Disgusted, she offered the slice to Rosé instead, who didn't refuse. Jennie hates pizza, which the other members didn't really made such a big deal of since they get to have more slices to themselves.

"Yah," Jisoo glares at Lisa as she savors the chicken that Jisoo was eyeing.

"I'm suddenly craving for green pepper, or maybe carrots," Rosé mutters under her breath, making the bickering duo, Jisoo and Lisa, cringe.

"This is such a weird group," Jennie says, the other three nodding.

-

"Where are you off to at this hour?" Jennie asks as she went out of her room, sending Lisa an almost heart attack when caught putting on her sneakers.

"Taking out garbage..." Lisa's lame excuse got Jennie's brows shot up so high it made Lisa heave a sigh and kneel in front of the brunette, "I'm meeting Jackson. Please let me off the hook just this once unnie? I promise I'll be back before 2AM."

"Jackson? As in Jackson Wang?" Jennie frowns.

"Yes, exactly. Not bad, right? He's such a kid but I guess I am too so it's fun hanging out with him."

Lisa's beaming face was hard to say no to. Still, Jennie hates the thought.

"Just you two? Lisa how can you even trust him? And what if you get caught by the media? By our company?"