wrong prank (T)

"Come on babe, it was just a prank!" Jennie grins as she stops recording my face, her phone safely tucked inside her jeans.

She locked her hands behind my nape tapos nag pout, "I'm sorry na. Hindi naman magdidisband 'yang Blackpink!"

I sniffed, trying to play it cool even when I became teary kanina. Paano ba naman 'tong girlfriend ko... she pranked me that my favorite girl group is disbanding. Gumawa pa ng article just to fool me.

Tapos she was secretly recording me pa pala.

"Jennie..." I moved my face away when she tried to hug me tighter, still pissed.

"Lalisa," she frowned, pulling away and giving me a pointed look.

I know how this goes. She pulls a prank on me then uses her charm to make me forgive her. Minsan, ako pa nga nagsosorry because she also gets angry when I'm angry.

I let out a deep breath. "Fine. You're lucky I love you."

Her smile was bright as she wrapped her arms around me again, our faces just inches apart, "I love you so much babe."

-

A few days later, I was still not over that prank so I decided to execute my own.

Una, sinetup ko 'yung hidden camera. I won't post this one for sure but I'll keep a video just in case she doubts that it's a prank. Besides, sa aming dalawa, siya lang naman ang mapost sa social media. Sikat kasi 'to, e.

Nilakasan ko 'yung tunog ng flatscreen tv sabay play nang marinig kong bumukas 'yung gate sa labas.

I tried not to grimace as I watched two naked guys pound on each other hungrily. I'm under the sheets with just a tank top and cycling shorts.

Soon, the moaning got louder. I placed one strap of my tank top down tapos I also dimmed the lights.

Pinigilan ko ngumiti when the door opened and I acted sleepy.

I acted startled nang bumukas ang ilaw.

"Jen," I sat up, blinking because of the sudden light and because of her fuming face. I turned down the volume pero inagaw niya 'yung remote sakin then shut it down herself before glaring at me. I furrowed my brows, "Hey, I was watching..."

"Porn?" she crossed her arms.

I huffed. "So? You're no saint either."

"Two men?"

I sat on top of the sheets, her eyes falling to my thighs. Humigpit hawak niya sa remote.

"Ano ngayon? Can't I be curious?"

"You can pero why did your bestfriend give me a link where I can buy dildos? Tapos nag send din ng link ng sex tips and tricks!" she looked fuming.

Internally, I smirked. Jisoo's my bestfriend. Kasabwat ko siya dito.

I looked away and shrugged, "I may have mentioned na I don't feel too satisfied lately."

She threw me a piercing gaze. "So last night were you just faking your orgasm?" binato niya 'yung remote sa may paanan ng kama tapos kumuha ng unan sabay hampas sakin, "Do you even like guys now? Huh?!"

"Aray!" daing ko, trying to protect my body when she repeatedly smacked me with the pillow, "Huy, masakit ah! Hindi naman sa gusto ko... Ouch... Jen, ano ba! Hindi naman kita pipilitin sa open relationship kung ayaw mo talaga!"

Napatigil siya bigla sa pag hampas.

I lowered my arm, being able to finally breathe in relief... when I stared at her face and realized she has glossy eyes.

Oh no.

"So I'm not enough for you?" she looked hurt. "You want to have sex with other people? With men? Ayun ba gusto mo?"

"Jen, 'di naman sa ganon," I kneeled on the bed to get to her pero binato niya lang 'yung unan sa kama tapos naglakad nang pabalik-balik.

"Am I that bad in bed?" she sobbed, "You'd rather watch porn to get off?"

"Hindi..." medyo kabado nang sabi ko, "Hindi naman sa ganon."

"Eh ano nga?!" she stopped to look at me.

"Babe..."

"A fucking open relationship, really, Lisa?" hinawakan niya na naman yung pillow sabay hampas sakin.

"Jennie!" I groaned when she kept hitting me with it when I tried to get closer to her. When I got the chance, I grabbed the pillow and threw it away.

"You know what, fine! Gusto mo ng open relationship? Sige! Choose anyone, I don't care if it's a he or she! As many as you like! I'll also casually date with the guy I liked for years now!"

Napatikom ako ng bibig.

Calm the hell down, Lisa.

I counted 3 seconds.

Pero isang segundo palang ang lumipas, she was already trying to walk out on me kaya hinawakan ko siya sa braso.

"Who is he?" kalmadong tanong ko. Internally, I'm far from being calm.

"Pake mo?" hinila niya mula sakin yung braso niya.

I looked at her sternly. "Fuck, this was just a prank Jennie. I don't want an open relationship."

She rolled her eyes. "I don't believe you."

Huminga akong malalim at tinuro ang phone ko bago ko kunin at ipakita sa kanya na nirerecord ko lahat.

Her eyes widened.

She ran her fingers on her face in frustration.

"Lis, I'm so sorry..."

Hindi ko pinahalatang nanlulumo ako. I fought against it.

"Lisa, look at me..."

Dahan-dahan ko siyang tinitigan. She looked so apologetic.

"Please forgive me..." she took a deep breath before her head hung low. I thought she couldn't look me in the eyes any longer but that's when I realized she's taking out her phone from her pocket, nakalabas yung voice recorder. A grin slowly appeard on her face. "I'm so sorry I won this prank again, babe."

Finally letting my knees buckle, my whole body collapsed on the bed. She giggles while going on top of me, kissing me gently on the lips while I clutch my hand on my chest, "Tangina..."

"Takot ka 'no? Mali binangga mo," she laughs evilly.

"How did you even know!"

She giggles. "Nasa labas pa lang ako alam ko nang ang weird. You don't even like porn! Why would you, eh you have me?"

"Yabang naman," I scrunched my face, grabbed her hips then switched our positions so now I'm on top of her, napatili siya at tawa habang hinahalikan ko siya sa pisngi, "Buti na lang baliw na baliw ako sayo."

"Baliw na baliw?" ngiting-ngiti na pag-uulit niya.

I nodded, opening the tv again to resume the porn, "Tara, gayahin natin?"

She squeals when I lowered myself playfully, "Turn the TV off first!"

I laughed out loud. "See? You don't need porn either kasi you have me."

She bopped my nose. "Mayabang ka rin eh. Pero true."

-END-