punished pt2

YALLLL HERE'S A PART 2 😭 i commented "happy april fools" on the -END- part actually lol so calm down and read, here ya gooo :)

p.s. stream flower and AEOM!

-

"You're here an hour early five days in a row, do you even get sleep Lis?" Joy, who just arrived, says the moment she saw Lisa. Because for the past few days, the girl has been arriving earlier than usual, volunteering to take the morning shifts again.

Joy knew it's because this week, Jennie has been back to school since her suspension.

Surprisingly, Jennie had arrived too early on the first day for Lisa to even see her. Unpredictably, she either goes too early, takes a half day or not show up at all.

"She's gonna be expelled at this point," the secretary sighs, looking at Jennie's records.

Lisa remained silent.

Seems like she wouldn't see Jennie this morning either.

"Line up properly," Joy tells the tardy students who are now lined up, about to take their punishment for being late.

Meanwhile, the principal arrived to scold the student body president for everyone to hear.

"You're getting lower grades now, Ms. Manoban. And yesterday you were cutting classes?!" he shouts, "You were supposed to be a role model! First you tolerate violence, and now this? What next? Are you planning to step down-"

"Violence, sir?" Lisa cuts him off, knowing her siding with her girlfriend had but her in their principal's bad side lately. "This is why context is very much important."

"Look at you, talking back. All this you learned from that girl," and when he looked over Lisa's shoulder... there Jennie was, at the end of the line. "Ms. Kim can get away with anything with her family's influence, but you're not like her Ms. Manoban. Don't confuse your lives and get your act together!"

Tiny firsts clenched on her sides, Jennie let her head down as she listened. She should've arrived earlier to avoid hearing this, because now all she wanted to do was punch that principal in the face for talking to Lisa like that.

But then...

She remembers what her father had done.

He saw Lisa that day Jennie brought her home when the incident happened.

He saw the way Lisa came to his daughter's defense and comfort.

And although he didn't spare a second to talk to the girl, he knew there was something about the girl that made him even more angry.

Finding information about Lalisa Manoban and her relationship with Jennie was not that hard for an influential man like him, and using his connections to deport a nobody like her back to where she belongs, Thailand, just to get Jennie free from that unacceptable kind of relationship is what a father like him would have to do.

He didn't build his empire just for a lucky outcast to demonize his daughter.

Lucky for him, his poor daughter would do anything to earn his approval— and for him to leave Lisa alone. Even if that meant breaking up with Lisa and moving far away from her.

"Hey," Lisa approached her when the principal had finished his sermon, looking ashamed but determined to talk to her. "Let's talk after our run."

She reached out her hand to grab Jennie's bag, but the latter moved away from her.

"Let's talk later," Jennie nods, looking at her. "After my punishment."