The Shredder Strikes Back Part 1

Start from the beginning

Leo widened his eyes and quickly slapped himself across the face to snap himself out of his thoughts. He needed to focus. And thinking about Blake clearly isn't helping.

And so, having quite literally slapped the distracting thoughts out of his head, Leo continued on his run and quickly jumped to another rooftop. But as he did so, in an alleyway, a group of Foot ninjas looked up to where Leo had jumped as they made their way up the building and began to pursue the blue-masked turtle.

This didn't go unnoticed as Leo briefly glanced behind him to see one of the Foot ninjas charging at him with his sword raised above his head. Turning away, Leo continued to run until he quickly ducked when he felt an attack aimed at his head coming. Sure enough, the Foot ninja went sailing over him before crashing into a brick wall.

With him taken care of, Leo turned around and growled at the remaining three ninjas as he unsheathed one of his swords. He was about ready to attack when the sound of movement caught his attention. Making him look up to see more Foot ninjas above him as one of them gestures for the others to attack. He looked back at the other group of Foot ninjas and growled as they were about to strike. Leo then looked up to see a rope above him and right as the Foot ninjas were about to attack, he ran and used the Foot ninja that was knocked down from before as a springboard to launch himself upward. Allowing him to grab the rope and slice it before using it to swing across to another building while the Foot ninjas gave chase.

Meanwhile, back at April's apartment, Mikey turned in his sleep with his hand propped against the back of the couch. Which then drifted down as Mikey dreamed about dropping food into his mouth. But it was then that his hand became numb and ended up smacking his face. Making him yell and wake up Donnie and Raph as they both quickly stood up in surprise with their weapons drawn.

Raph: "What"?! "What is it?!

Mikey: "Ha, ha, ha". "Oh man, I slept on my hand and it got numb and hit my face, and I thought somebody slapped me". "Don't you hate that"?

Everyone stared at Mikey dumbfounded.

Raph: "Words fail me".

Raph said as he sheathed his twin sai and walked away as Donnie put away his bo staff.

However, as Raph was heading to the bathroom, Mikey suddenly came and flipped over him.

Mikey: "First dibs on the bathroom"!

Mikey exclaimed as he ran in and shut the bathroom door in Raph's face. Leaving Raph unable to do anything but lean his head against the door and let out a sigh of defeat.

Later on in the morning, Mikey was preparing breakfast for everyone as he used a spatula to flip some eggs on the pan

Later on in the morning, Mikey was preparing breakfast for everyone as he used a spatula to flip some eggs on the pan. But it would seem as though he was making a rather large mess of the kitchen. Considering that the kitchen sink was overflowing with dishes and the fact that smoke was rising from the toaster behind him.