Europeans are Dangerous

Canada's POV:

I was getting a little bored with waiting. Fiji and a couple of others left to abduct someone called Tonga. Tuvalu and I played eye spy for a while. Suddenly the door swung open, and everyone turned their heads to see who it was.

Palau threw a blanket over me and told me to be quiet. I did so, unsure of the circumstance. I sat there as still as I could.

"Where is Fiji?" I heard someone ask.

"Oh, it's just you." Palau sighed,

"That doesn't matter right now, I need to find Fiji... what is that?" I could tell that all attention was on me.

I pulled the blanket off and waved at the unsuspecting person. I recognised her face, but I was terrible at remembering names, I just knew it was New Zealand's sister.

"Hi," I said nervously.

"I had a feeling it was you guys." She sighed.

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

"Well, Canada, your parents are looking for you and let me tell you now, I did not have a fun run-in with them," She muttered angrily.

"But they are dangerous," Tuvalu countered.

"Of course they are dangerous, they are Europeans!" New Zealand's sister shouted in frustration. She walked over to me and grabbed my arm.

"No! You can't! He is our brother!!" Tuvalu shouted.

"Canada is their son! You can't just go around taking people, that's just wrong!" She protested.

"But they took Aotearoa, why can't we take Canada?" Someone else questioned.

"Because, if we want our actual brother back, we have to do it in a more moral way then them! If we take, then we are just as bad. We need the moral high ground here and I know someone who can help if we keep the moral high ground. Now, we need to return Canada," She announced.

She seemed to have everyone convinced. She would make a great politician. I was also feeling a little homesick. If the point that I was here was so that I would be safe from dad, it's kind of pointless being that I was staying with Mom and she was the strongest out of both Mom and Dad.

"I'll go, just tell me where they are and I will find them. I won't mention anything about you guys," I said, standing up. I felt brave.

"No!" Tuvalu whined, grabbing onto my legs.

"I have too, to keep you guys safe." I smiled. I patted her on the head and she let go. I walked towards the door, where New Zealand's sister was standing.

"Good choice," She smiled, leading me out the door.

We walked a fair way until we came to a stop. New Zealand's sister called out to someone and soon, Sweden came over to us.

"Thanks for doing this for me, if you take Canada back to his parents that would be great," She smiled.

"Of course Maori," Sweden nodded. He held out his hand for me to take. I took it after saying goodbye to Maori.

Being a captive was fun while it lasted, but I really needed to see Mom again.

Tuvalu's POV:

I didn't care what they said, Canada was going into a dangerous situation and he needed help. I followed him and big sister Maori until they had stopped. Another man walked out of nowhere and approached them. Canada was handed over to this guy and walked off.

I was not letting them get away that easily. I continued to follow the two of them for a while. Well, until they stopped at another place where they met up with what I assumed to be France and UK. I had never seen them before.

They were standing near a car. Well, it was the only car. I assumed it belonged to UK and France. I didn't quite see the reaction Canada had when he saw his mum and dad, but I'm sure he was horrified. Probably.

In order to protect him, I snuck up to the car. I noticed one of the doors was open, so I climbed in. I climbed over the back seat and hid myself under some empty boxes. I sat quietly until I heard the doors open.

"Canada, when we get home, you aren't to leave my sights," I heard France say. Canada just mumbled softly. He sounded disappointed.

"Thank you, Sweden. On your travel home, after you drop us off, could I ask you to deliver this to Australia?" I heard UK ask.

"Of course, I wanted to check up on them anyway," Sweden replied.

It didn't take long for us to get on the road, but it became really bumpy, really quickly. I was having a hard time trying to hold myself down while staying quiet. Then the car stopped. The doors opened. I saw Canada and France get out, but UK was still in the car. I couldn't get out with him still there.

I looked out the window and tried to keep not on the house Canada and France walked into. But soon enough the car drove off again and then it stopped. UK finally got out, but by now, I had no idea where I was.

"What is your name?" Sweden asked when he got back into the car. I was unsure who he was talking to.

"I can see you in the rearview mirror, come, sit in a real seat and tell me who you are," Sweden explained. I guess he knew I was here. I crawled over the seats and finally sat down in the passenger seat.

"My name is Tuvalu," I answered bravely.

"Well, Tuvalu, what are you doing in my car?" He asked.

"I need to save Canada!" I shouted.

"Canada doesn't need saving, even if his parents are questionable," He sighed.

"Of course he does! They are Europeans, Europeans are dangerous," I protested.

"I'm a European,"

"I know, and I don't trust you," I muttered.

"Is Canada your brother?" He asked.

"Yes,"

"Would you like to meet two more of your brothers? They might need more help than Canada," Sweden smiled.

"Two new brothers? Why would I say no to that!" I shouted excitedly.

"Great, because that's my next stop,"