Adopted

New Zealand's POV:

I woke in the morning to the door slamming open. It gave a huge fright as I threw my blankets over my head in hopes it protect me. 

"Wake up, we are going to the park!" Netherlands shouted. He sounded... joyful. More than anytime he had been before.

I didn't want to get out of bed, but Aussie wasn't keen on letting me sleep in. I never understood how he was so energetic in the morning.

"Get up!" He shouted at me as he tried to pull the blankets off of me and shaking me. Eventually, he pulled me out of bed by my leg.

"I'm up!" I shouted angrily at him as I landed on the floor. I looked over at America and Canada, they weren't even awake.

"Come on, I think he is adopting us." He said excitedly.

"Adopt... us?" I muttered tiredly, not acknowledging what he had said.

"Yeah! We are going to have a real dad!" Aussie reiterated. It finally hit me.

"WHAT!? No!" I shouted desperately.

"Huh?! Who's dying?" Canada said as his head popped off his pillow.

"I don't even want to be here!" I cried.

"What's going on?" Canada asked.

"I though you would be happy. Like you said, you never had a real dad," Aussie muttered, he looked confused and mildly upset.

"I don't want a dad. I don't need a dad!" I argued.

"What is going on?!" Canada shouted.

"Kiwi doesn't want Neth to adopt us." Aussie muttered. He seemed hurt.

"You guys are getting adopted?" Canada asked, trying to confirm what was being said.

"I think. I heard him talking about it last night," Aussie said as he scratched his neck.

"I hope you misheard him. Kaore e taea e au te karanga i a ia ko taku papa na taku ake hiahia," I muttered quietly (There is no way I'm going to call him dad on my own free will).

"Get dressed, we will be leaving in half an hour," Netherlands shouted from across the house. His voiced sounded so annoying. I felt anger towards him again, the same anger I felt when I first lived with him. I didn't just feel anger at Netherlands, but also at Aussie.

I stopped talking Aussie. I just didn't have the energy to talk to him. We all got dressed, albeit, a little reluctantly. And, by 'we all' I mean, Aussie, Canada and I. America was still asleep. I swear he can sleep through anything.

As Aussie and Canada were getting breakfast, I decided to skip out on it. I walked into the lounge and noticed some out of place papers sitting high on the bookshelf. I looked around to make sure no one was watching me and I pulled up a chair to reach these papers.

I quickly scanned my eyes over them.

Adoption certificate... Australia... birth father... re-adoption... birth mother... abductions... New Holland

"Australia is Netherlands son?" I muttered to myself.

"What are you doing?" Netherlands' voice came from behind me. I froze in place.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Sure," He rolled his eyes and walked over to me, pulling the papers out of my hands.

UK's POV:

I sat at the playground, waiting for the kids. I waited. I kept waiting. France told me that they would be here by now. Half an hour past and then another hour. Suddenly, a car pulled up. I got excited until I recognised it as Ireland's car. As he parked up, our eyes locked and he seemed annoyed. He seemed annoyed before he saw me though, but my presence was making things better for him.

I watched him leave the car and walk over to me angrily. I sat there patiently waiting for his argument to ensue.

"You cannot make this day any f#cking worse." He said grumpily.

"Not my plan," I smiled smugly.

Suddenly, another car pulled up and that was when the boys piled out.

"Sorry Ireland, America refused to get out of bed," Netherlands said before he got out of the car. As he turned around and looked at me, his expression changed.

"Oh, f#ck no!" He shouted as he quickly ensured the four boys stood behind him.

"You knew I was going to get them back," I smiled.

"Oh no you're not!" He shouted as he pulled out some papers and a pen. I had few suspiscions as I watched Ireland come closer and take the papers and pen. He seemed to look conflicted, but then he signed it.

"Ha! I only need two signatures!" Netherlands shouted as if he one. The boys looked confused.

I stood up and walked over to Ireland and looked at what he signed. I nodded my head.

"Fair is fair. Now, give me the other three." I shrugged.

Netherlands gave me a death stare as he nudged America, Canada and New Zealand over to me. 

I watched as Australia's expression change as Netherlands tried to shield him from following after his brothers. The three boys looked horrified and confused as I held onto Canada's and New Zealand's wrists.

"Now, if you three behave, you won't have to sleep in the cellar tonight." I said as I looked down at them.

I was honestly surprised that New Zealand was saying anything, he didn't even once look over at Australia.

I got all three boys inside the car and locked the doors. Was feeling excited about their new battle training that I planned for them over the next few weeks. Even if I was down one kid, I could always get him back later.

"I hope you boys like guns, because I recently got some automatics," I  told them as I drove off towards the house. In the rear view mirror I could see America's eyes light up, but the other two seemed to be feeling down.

As we got back home and I unlocked the door to get inside, I ordered the three of them to line up. They did as they were told.

"To your rooms, now!" I commanded. They looked nervous but followed orders anyway. This time, I wasn't taking any chances. In my room I found the draw that contained a couple pairs of metal cuffs. I bought new ones so they wouldn't give any of them infections. It would hate to be caught out again.