Photos

New Zealand's POV:

"This is stupid!"

"You were the one who lost the bet, bro," Australia said. My older brothers all had a smug look on their faces. I wanted to take off the clothes, they were uncomfortable. Sat in the lounge with my arms crossed. UK walked passed and I didn't miss the opportunity.

"Dad, you can't let me go out looking like this!" I complained. UK just looked at me and smile.

"Sure you can, if it makes you feel better the others did this too," UK said.

"Really?"

"Yes. I can show you some photos if you would like," UK said walking up to the bookshelf.

"No!" Aussie shouted and ran after and tried to get him to stop. UK pulled down a photo album and flicked to a page. Aussie tried to grab the album off of him but, he couldn't reach UK. UK walked over to the coffee table and placed the open photo album on it.

I looked over UK's shoulder and looked at the picture. In the picture, my three older brothers were dressed in frilly dresses with a matching bow on their heads. Australia looked angry while Canada and America were confused. I tried to hold in a laugh.

Aussie was trying his best grab the album but, UK was pushing him back. UK had a proud grin on his face as he looked at the picture of his sons. Canada and America looked embarrassed and tried to hide their faces in their hands.

I felt a little better but, I still didn't like my clothes. UK told me I would still have to eat out wearing it though.

"You must honour your promises," UK said. I nodded slowly. I had to admit, the skirt was comfortable to wear.

A couple of hours later, I was trying to walk in the high heels Canada had picked out for me. I kept falling over. There was a knock at the door and UK told me to go get it. I didn't want to but, I did anyway. I stumbled over to the door and regained my balance on the door handle.

I opened the door and looked up to see who was at the door. I felt my heart stop I saw Netherlands standing in front of me. I hadn't seen dad in a long time and he had come at the worst possible time. He looked down at me and snickered. I became embarrassed and looked down.

"H-hi Dad," I said nervously.

"I'm not your dad anymore, that is why I got rid of you," He said harshly. I felt like crying.

"Well, are you going to let me in?". I stood aside and let him in. I felt ashamed of myself. Netherlands walked passed me and into the living room where UK was sitting. I tried to avoid his eyes. I could tell he was disappointed. Aussie tapped me on the back and told me to follow him into the kitchen.

He crawled under the table and got me to follow him. He held his finger to his mouth and told me to keep quiet. Soon enough UK and Netherlands walked in and sat down.

UK's POV:

I wasn't expecting to see him this soon. I only invited him to dinner while ago. I told him we could take him to dinner since his car broke down. I had to admit, I felt kind of bad for New Zealand. I assumed Netherlands wanted to talk about other matters.

We went into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I offered him tea but, he declined. I nodded and boiled the kettle to make some for myself. I grabbed out a teacup and set it on the counter.

"So, how may I help you?" I said to Netherlands as I pulled out a teabag.

"There isn't really much, I just wanted to know how you are surviving with the little demon," Netherlands replied.

"New Zealand? Well, he has had a rough start to his new family, but I believe he is getting on alright with the other boys," I said. I waited for the kettle to boil.

"I heard his sister is looking for him, what are you doing about that?" Netherlands asked. I looked around to see if any of the boys were nearby.

"Yes, it is true, New Zealand's sister is looking for him. That is why we are going out for dinner tonight. I believe his sister will try and take him back tonight," I explained cautiously.

"I say you should just give the little monster back,"

"No, I need him for something important," I said.

"What is this important thing?"

"It is just a small war, he will be more useful to be there," I said quietly in case the boys were listening in. Netherlands nodded his head.

"I saw the bruises on his face, good to see you are disciplining him," Netherlands said darkly. The kettle finished boiling and I pour the water into the teacup. I felt bad about hitting New Zealand. He has the ability to be a good boy, he just needs to prove it.

I took a sip of tea and sat down. I was surprised France didn't show up this morning. I called her down at the park and she said she would be home before dinner. I talked to Netherlands for a while and he was sharing any news about the others.

I hadn't had time to talk to everyone else. I had been so distracted with my sons I hadn't had the time to go to meetings in person. I had been so stressed about work lately. I was happy to have Netherlands updating me on everything.

There was a knock on the door.

"I will get it," I said as I walked over to get the door. I opened the door and saw my beautiful wife.

"Hello, my dear," France greeted me. I let her inside and told her about eating out tonight. She seemed pleased with the idea. She said hello to Netherlands and then went upstairs to get the boys ready.

A little while later, France came down with a nicely dressed Canada and America.

"Where are the other two?"