Pictures

New Zealand's POV:

"Aussie, what did you do!?" I exclaimed as I searched around the room at all the scrunched up pictures taped up around the place.

"I thought they looked cool, so I put them up for you," Aussie said. I studied one picture I didn't, really. I drew my separate family. My little brothers and sister. I had scratched out my sister's face. I stared at it and I felt like screaming and weeping. I split it apart, piece by piece. Aussie eyed me, bewildered and somewhat alarmed. I settled down. I abandoned the pieces of my torn-up picture and booted them back under the bed.

I glanced over at Aussie, who looked to struggle his best to find out what was going on. I slowed myself down and peered at him sadly. I smiled a little for him.

"Thank you, but never move them again," I whispered. Aussie nodded. He handed me an ice cream, and we lay down on my bed. I didn't need the pictures in my place. I glanced up at them and looked at all the mistakes.

"If you actually think they are cool, you can have them," I added. Aussie smiled. It was unlike him to smile; and that hat just annoyed me, like an itch.

"Aussie, why are you wearing that hat?" I inquired. He stuck his hands on his hat and showed to be uneasy. He searched around and seemed to have a small disagreement with himself.

"If I show you, agree not to tell anyone, it was only an accident," He said in a hushed manner. It made me feel uneasy. He started taking his hat off as if it was some kind of big display.

I made a quick gasp before Aussie covered my mouth. He looked annoyed, which made me feel a little alarmed. It was enormous! A great cut across his forehead caked in dried blood. It looked very unpleasant.

"It was only an accident, don't tell anybody, don't help, don't try," He said strongly. I nodded my head, and he stopped covering my mouth. I didn't care if it was an accident or not, I looked back to my dream. Was it true? If then... what about Canada?

I felt like crying as I watched him. Aussie pulled me into a hug which caused me to abandon my ice cream. But I didn't care. He reassured me when I started sobbing. I heard a tap at the door. Aussie quickly got out of the hug and placed his hat back on. I rubbed my eyes. The door opened, and Mum was standing there.

"Come on New Zealand, It's time to move home," Mum said. I glanced over at Aussie, who looked unhappier than before and indeed slightly sad. I hugged him adieu and strode over to Mum. I felt horrible for leaving him again. He didn't follow us out, which made me feel worse on top of separate things.

Australia's POV:

I felt like breaking down. Every part of me wanted to take Kiwi back or just go with him. I knew I couldn't though. If I did- wait. If I left with Kiwi, UK wouldn't be able to hurt me because I wouldn't be there! Haha! It was the perfect plan! If only I thought about it back then.

I sat in Kiwi's bedroom and looked around the room at the pictures I stuck up for him. I was expecting him to like it, but he didn't. I thought his pictures were really cool. At least he said I could keep them.

I started taking down the drawings that I put up. I brought them into my bedroom and placed them on my bed. My favourite picture was one of Kiwi, Stevie and I. I stuck it in my bedside table draw. The other pictures I stuck on my walls.

I sat in my room quietly. Just trying to process the day. I woke up in the cellar with a huge cut on my forehead, UK was drunk and threatened us with a knife, America helped me hide the cut with a hat, Kiwi came over, I was almost kidnapped by mistake and then Kiwi left. What now?

I was worried that UK would lock us in the cellar again. I felt tired but I didn't know if I should sleep or not. UK didn't come in for the rest of the night. I ended up lying in bed until I fell asleep.

The next few days, weeks even, started to become more of a routine. UK barely talked to America and me, but neither of us was complaining. It started to become obvious if Kiwi and Canada were coming over for dinner because UK didn't smell of wine.

Whenever Kiwi came over, I would try to escape the garden, but Kiwi was so set on seeing Stevie every time. I inspected the garden before he came to make certain he wasn't kidnapped like I essentially was.

UK never harmed us, which was unusual, but he never let us out of the house to meet other people. America and I literally got along. Maybe I was going crazy.

Sometimes I would listen in to the intoxicated conversations UK makes to himself in the midst of the night. It was strange, but he does this every time he is drunk. I recall listening to him speaking about us children all being divided up amongst other families. He might have said that because he was tipsy, I just assumed that wouldn't take place.

"Hey, what are you doing?" America said from behind me. I spun around and hushed him.

"I'm listening to UK," I murmured as I put my ear back to the door to listen in again.

"Is he calling himself again?" America inquired as he wiped his eyes tiredly. I nodded.

"Oh, well Imma going to head back to bed, don't let him catch you," America yawned before stepping towards the kitchen.

"That's the kitchen," I reasoned.

"I'm hungry," He answered as he opened the fridge. I listened back into the discussion. It had ended. There was complete silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo! It is I again!

We are coming up on 30k views soon, not yet but soon. So you know what that means!!! Start getting you questions and dares ready because it is now open!

Ask questions and dares to all of the mentioned characters! Nothing inappropriate and only ask questions on this chapter! Those are the main rules other than having fun and try not to beat up UK to much! I need him alive for later.

The Author!