"Yeah," Carl replied as he and Lee glanced at their sister.

"When we get a chance to be alone with each other, I have to tell you something," Matilda says as their father walked up to them. The teen Grimes gave their sister one last look before looking at their father.

"You sure?" Lee asked Rick who was holding Judith.

"No. But if he's telling truth, this could be the start of everything." Rick said, holding his youngest daughter.
"He had things that we need, we need allies. Get yours, Tilly, and Lee's stuff, Kelly can take care of Judith while we're gone."

"No, I'm not going." Rick raised his eyebrows at his sons as Carl continued. "Someone's gotta stay back, keep this place safe. A kid with a messed-up face probably wouldn't make the best first impression anyway."

"Carl, bud, don't say that," Matilda said sadly.

"Tilly, it's true though."

"No. You look badass and still handsome. Why do you think Rosie likes you."

"Rose likes me?"

"Shit, um, Let's go, Dad. Love you guys." Matilda panicked, kissing Judith's head before rushing over to her husband.

"Let's chew up some asphalt!" Abraham exclaimed as everyone climbed in the Rv with Daryl being the last person. He took a seat next to his wife.

"Hey," Abraham says to Glenn. "Can I ask you a question?"

Glenn nods, making Abraham lean forwards. "Sure."

"When you were, uh, pouring the Bisquick, were you trying to make pancakes?" Abraham asked.

Glenn looked at him confused before realizing. " Uh...yes? Oh, okay, um...it's something that we talked about, yeah. Why?"

"No, I just...Well, given the precarious stated of affairs on any given Sunday, I am damn near floored that you or anyone else would have the cajones to make a call like that."

Matilda watched as her father grabbed Michonne's hand with a small smile on his face. She was happy for them, she really was, but she didn't want her father getting hurt again. She need to talk with the dark skinned woman.

They drove a few miles out before the Rv came to a stop. Matilda kneeled on the couch and peered out the blinds with Daryl.

"Yo, Rick. What's going on?" Daryl questions.

Matilda get off the couch, walking towards the front, leaning over Michonne's chair getting a view of what's happening. Her eyes danced over what appears to be a car crash that was flipped and  smoking as a thick puddle of blood trailed around the area. Jesus came up next to her, his eyes widening at the sight.

"We got a crash ahead," Rick says. "Looks like it just happened."

"It's one of ours," Jesus says before jumping out of the door with the rest of the group following. He walks around the scene frantically, scanning the area to make sure nobody was around.

Matilda felt bile rush up to her throat from the smell of rotting flesh mixed with gasoline. She leaned forwards, vomiting on the ground which caused a chain reaction and Maggie vomited.

RULE THE WORLD | D.DIXONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें