CHAPTER 25 - Hero Blaze

"You should tighten your abdominal muscles instead! That will give you more control!" Iida said, doing his typical robotic arm movement. Izuku was currently training his shoot-style with Iida's guiding. Luckily Izuku had friends that could help him, so his training went smoother than what it would've if he tried to master it alone.

All Might and Aizawa who was supervising the student's training, occasionally walked up to people to give them feedback. King explosion murder who was way too aggressive was told to calm down several times, seeing as though he sent rock pieces everywhere when using his quirk to the max.

The green-haired boy occasionally looked over to his girlfriend who was working super hard on improving her quirk and techniques. He wanted to talk to her a bit but didn't want to interrupt her training, so he simply smiled and went back to his own training.

As if the universe had heard Izuku's plea, Mr. Aizawa called a break, giving Izuku a golden opportunity to finally talk to his girlfriend. "How is your training going?" Izuku said as he hugged the brunette from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder.

The girl who was slightly startled started responding. "I-Izuku. I'm sweaty and I probably smell." Ochako said, cheeks red from embarrassment.

"I don't mind. I'm sweaty and smelly too."

"But it's still embarrassing." she protested.

Izuku, not wanting to budge from his comfortable position, quickly changed subjects. "Anyway! Any progress with your training?" he asked, making the girl quickly forget about her protests.

"Yeah! Tsu has been helping me a lot, and I've made a lot of progress thanks to her!"

"Same here!" Izuku exclaimed. "Iida has been a huge help."

"Midoriya, Uraraka! We're still in class!" Aizawa yelled from the other side of the training ground, making the couple blush and let go of each other.

"Sorry!" the green-haired blushing mess yelled back.

Aizawa nodded and turned back towards All Might, making the teenager do the same. "I was actually about to ask you something before Mr. Aizawa interrupted us," Izuku said, earning the attention of the brunette.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Have you talked with Amelia since then about...um you-know-what?" the broccoli-head asked, worried for his older sister. Ochako had told Izuku how Amelia wasn't feeling very well and that she had some problems, but she hadn't told every single detail. Izuku was very worried about his sister since she had never shown her insecure sides to him.

While it didn't really sound like the elder sister he knows her to be, it was still very worrying. What made it worse, he didn't know what she was worried or stressed about and didn't know how he could be of help to her.

"Yeah, a bit. She seemed much better, so I don't think you have to worry too much." the zero-gravity user said, smiling widely.

"That's a relief. I know she probably doesn't wanna talk to me about her problems since I'm such a worrywart, to begin with, so I'm glad that she feels comfortable with you." Izuku said giving his girlfriend, a side hug. "I'm so happy that you get along so well with my family."

Ochako giggled. "I wish I could say the same."

"Ochako!" Izuku protested. "It's not my fault! You know your dad hates me!"

* * *

Fast forward, a week later, class 2-A was casually chilling on the sofas after eating a delicious dinner. Most of them were lightly chatting while their local news channel was playing in the background.