CHAPTER 13 - The Date

"Again?!" Izuku exclaimed in disbelief as he opened the postbox Sunday the same week.

"What's up with all those letters? You've been getting them every day since a few days ago." Sero asked.

"I would like to know that myself," Izuku answered as he sighed and went inside again.

"Want me to burn them for you again, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked as Izuku dropped all the letters on the dining table.

"Yeah, but first, I need to look through them."

"What are you looking for? Want me to help you Deku?" Uraraka asked as she approached her two classmates.

"That would be great." Izuku smiled at the brunette. "I'm looking for my license. My dad said it should have arrived."

"Your license?" Uraraka and Todoroki asked in unison.

"Yeah, um... I took the test in England but I never got my license, so my dad sent it here as soon as he got it." he lied to his friends.

(In Japan the legal age of getting a license for an ordinary motorcycle is 16 and in England it is at least 17, but Deku can drive it because of his father's authority.)

...

"Found it!" Uraraka exclaimed after a while of searching through the increased amount of letters.

"Really? Thank you Uraraka-san! You were a great help." he said as she handed him the envelope in her hand.

"Is it just me or do the number of letters increase every day?" Todoroki asked after burning the rest of the letters.

"No, it's not just you. They do keep increasing. My dad told me to ignore them but I don't know what to do if they still keep increasing." the broccoli headed boy told his friends.

"I don't mean to put my nose into your business, Midoriya, but if I may ask, who are all these letters from?" Iida asked as he approached the three.

"Um... you could say that my father is really involved in British politics and these letters are all from politicians who want to gain my favor." His three friends listened with interest.

"Hmm. I understand. It happens to me as well. People try to get to my father by gaining my favor." the half cold-half hot quirked teenager said.

"Y-yeah." Izuku sighed in relief. Then the red and white haired guy said a quick bye to his friends and went out. Apparently he was going to visit his mother today.

"By the way, are you guys ready to head out?" the bubbly girl asked her friends interrupting the awkward silence.

"Right. I came here to tell you that there is, unfortunately, an important matter I need to attend. You will have to go without me." the engine quirked guy told his friends.

"What? Even though you are the one who gave us the tickets?" the brown-haired girl asked.

A frown formed on the green-haired boy's face as he heard that his friend wouldn't be able to accompany them. "I'll go if you still want to," Izuku said as he turned to his brown-haired crush.

"Sure. Although it will be a shame that Iida can't come," she answered.

As the two headed for the front doors of the dorm building, Izuku turned around and saw Iida giving him a thumbs-up.

WHAT IS THAT GUY...!?

(As you can guess Iida is an IzuOcha shipper ;) )

"Do you want to take the train or are you okay with riding bikes?" Izuku asked his crush as they started walking.