CHAPTER 12 - Studying

Oh shit! Oh shit! OH SHIT! What have you done Ochako?! the brown-haired teenager was thinking when going back and forth in her room while waiting for her green-haired crush to arrive.

She wasn't thinking straight when she suggested that they could study together. If it had been a couple of months ago, she would have been totally fine, but now she was fully aware of her feelings.

The only thing she was focusing on right now is to calm down and not look nervous when he arrives. Little did she know, her crush was thinking the exact same thing standing outside of her door and trying to calm down.

The cinnamon rolls were too innocent to realize what studying together meant when they had suggested and accepted.

After mustering up a lot of courage, Izuku was finally able to knock on her door.

...

"...and then on this part, you do this." Uraraka explained to the green-haired boy.

"Now I understand what Mic-sensei meant during the lesson today!" Izuku exclaimed, happy to understand their English lesson.

The two had unexpectedly studied without problems for about an hour and a half. Both were nervous at the start, but once they got started the two soon forgot the thing that made them both such nervous wrecks.

"Want to take a break?" Uraraka asked leaning back on the side of her bed.

"Yeah that would be great," Izuku said and did the same.

The two sat there beside each other, silence taking over the room. None of them had the courage to say anything until Uraraka mustered up the courage and opened her mouth.

"You know, you've become more outspoken and... kind of less shy?" the brunette said giving Izuku a small smile.

"O-oh, r-really? Is it bad?" the green-haired teenager asked becoming nervous that his crush might think less of him.

"No! Not at all. Actually, I think it suits you." Uraraka said to the green-haired boy who now seemed more relieved.

"That's good then," Izuku said giving his crush a small smile. "I guess my sister has influenced me quite a bit."

The two returned to their previous state of silence. They stayed like that for quite a while.

Izuku tensed up when he felt something land on his shoulder. He slowly turned his head, kind of scared of what he would be met with.

As he turned his green head he saw the head of his brown-haired crush on his shoulder.

She's sleeping... He smiled to himself a bit before thinking; Guess she must have been very tired.

He didn't have the courage to move since he didn't want to wake up the sleeping beauty.

...

"..." huh? Where am I?. The broccoli headed boy rubbed his eyes. When he turned his head to look around, he saw that he was still in Uraraka's room and his crush was still sleeping soundly on his shoulder.

I must have fallen asleep as well. The teenaged boy thought.

He thought that it must be very late so it would be best if he returned to his own room.

She's really light... he thought when he picked up the brown-haired girl and put her on her bed while struggling to not wake her up.

As the green-haired boy took his stuff and left the room of his crush, he started to feel how fast his heart was beating.