CHAPTER 20 - His Family

"Ochako. Wake up. We're landing soon." Izuku called out, gently shaking his sleeping girlfriend's arm. The brunette quickly woke up. Luckily, she wasn't such a heavy sleeper.

"We're here?" she said rubbing her eyes in a sleepy matter. She quickly got up from the bed and straightened her clothes.

"Almost. We need to sit down and fasten our seatbelts soon."

The pair sat down on their seats beside each other and looked outside the window while the flight attendances were going around and collecting empty water bottles.

Before their long flight, Ochako had researched about how to maintain both good health and good skin when flying in planes. The most important thing she'd learned was to drink a lot of water and stay hydrated because otherwise your skin would become as dry as a desert. And since Ochako wanted to look her best when meeting her boyfriend's family, she drunk a lot of water. When she explained everything to lzuku, he did the same, resulting in frequent restroom visits.

"Look Ochako! We can see The Shard from here!" Izuku exclaimed, interrupting Ochako's thought process.

"Wow! It's so pretty!" she said, fascinated by the amazing view. The green-haired prince nodded, proud to be the prince of such a beautiful country.

"Please fasten your seatbelt, Your Highness." A flight attendant said as the approached the pair, paying no mind whatsoever to the brunette. It was a woman in hear early twenties. Clearly trying to gain the prince's favour.

Ochako had noticed her weird behaviour around her boyfriend, but decided that she wouldn't say anything. "Oh. But I'm pretty sure that it's tight enough." lzuku answered.

"Let me check~?" she said and started tugging at the seatbelt, obviously trying to get close to his private parts. She wasn't trying to hide her true intentions whatsoever, driving Ochako furious.

lzuku looked clearly very uncomfortable, but didn't have the courage to tell her to stop. Ochako, fuming with anger, couldn't take the woman's flirty behaviour anymore. The brown-haired girl smirked and set her plan to action. She intertwined her fingers with Izuku and tried to let out the sexiest sigh possible. Which wasn't really her style, but she would do whatever it takes to keep the woman's filthy hands off of her mans.

This made her, of course, catch the attention of her boyfriend and made him look at her, slightly worried. "Is something wrong Ochako?" he asked.

"Yes... But uhm..." Ochako paused and looked straight at the flight attendant. "Could you please go away, I wanna have some alone time with my boyfriend." Ochako bluntly said, exclaiming at the word "boyfriend" to make it clear that the prince was already taken.

"Oh... u-uhm, excuse me then Your Highness." she said with a blush of embarrassment creeping up her face. She quickly hurried back to the attendances seats.

"What's wrong Ochako?" lzuku asked after the woman was out of sight. He didn't know why, but his girlfriend had an irritated pouty face on. Everything was fine a couple of minutes ago! I wonder what's wrong... Ugh! Why does women need to be so hard to figure out!

"Will I always need to be cautious around other women just because you're a prince?" the brunette asked looking away.

"Huh? What do you mean?

"Didn't you see how that woman was trying to flirt with you? That means other women would probably try to do the same! All because of you being a prince!"

Now, everything made sense to lzuku. His girlfriend was jealous because other women were trying to make a move on him. He naturally didn't want his girlfriend to feel insecure, but he still really liked seeing Ochako feeling all jealous. It was really cute in his opinion.

"Don't worry Ochako. You're the only one for me."

The girl blushed at her boyfriend's sudden flirty behaviour. "Since when have you been so flirty?" she asked, embarrassed. The green-haired boy simply kissed her cheek and snuggled into her neck.

"Izuku! S-stop! That tickles!" she protested as he continued to tickle her neck with his nose. After a while of Ochako laughing her lunges out, Izuku laid his head on her shoulder.

"So? Are you ready to meet my family?" he asked still in the same position.

"Well, I'm not sure. But I decided that all I could do is be myself and go for it." Izuku chuckled at his girlfriend's answer.

"Seriously Ochako. As I've said all this time, there's no need to worry. My family is very accepting."

"I certainly do hope so."

* * *

"Ochako. Come on! You look good!" Izuku exclaimed in frustration. Immediately after landing, Ochako hurried to the toilets in the private airport, Izuku and the, might I add, very disrespectful bodyguards tailing behind her. They had been there for the last half of an hour and Izuku had had enough.

"Are you sure?" she asked in an unsure tone as she combed through her hair with her fingers.

"Yes! Now, come on! They're probably waiting for us!" Izuku exclaimed as he dragged his girlfriend out by her arm.

The couple and the bodyguards were now walking towards the exit of the airport where lzuku's family would be waiting for them. The brown-haired girl was trying to calm down her heart rate by taking deep breaths. Unfortunately, it wasn't working very well.

The boyfriend who quickly noticed the girl's unusual behaviour took her hand. "You can hold my hand if it's gonna make you calm down." Ochako answered with a simple smile as they continued with their short walk.

A few, short minutes later, they saw three people standing beside each other and about ten bodyguards surrounding them. It was pretty obvious that those people were the ones waiting for their arrival.

"Mom! Dad! Amelia!" Izuku called for them, making all of them turn their way.

"lzuku!"

The royal family quickly approached each other and embraced each other in a warm group hug. While the brown-haired girl stood a few meters behind, staring at the ground, not knowing what to do or say.

"It feels as if we've not seen each other for years!" Amelia exclaimed as she pinched Izuku's freckled cheeks, making him grimace.

Izuku, the observative guy that he is, quickly noticed his girlfriend and went to her side dragging her to his family. "Mom, dad, Amelia. This is my girlfriend, Ochako."

"I knew it!" Amelia exclaimed as she started to jump around. "You owe me ten thousand pounds!" she continued, pointing at Hisashi who was sighing in defeat. Later, the two explained that Amelia and Hisashi had bet on who Izuku would bring. The princess had said that he would bring his girlfriend, while the king had said that Izuku would bring a friend and nothing more.

(10.000 pounds is about 13.000 us dollars)

"Nice to meet you, Your Highnesses." Ochako said glancing at the three, too afraid to make eye contact.

Inko went forward and approached Ochako. "Oh, please sweetie. It's fine to call us by our names." Ochako simply nodded to answer the green-haired queen.

One by one, they introduced themselves, making Ochako a lot more comfortable. "lzuku has told me a lot about you guys, it's very nice to finally meet you." she told her boyfriend's family.

"Izuku has also told me a bit about you!" Amelia cheerfully exclaimed. "Although, I would've appreciated it if he told me about you guys sooner." she continued as she was sending Izuku some nasty glares.

Amelia hooked arms with the brunette taking her to one of the many cars waiting for them, leaving Izuku and his parents behind. "Don't worry sweetie, you're in good hands." Amelia told the brunette, making her giggle.

Haaah... It's not even been one hour since we met
them, but Amelia is already taking Ochako away from me. the greenette thought with a tired smirk. This is gonna be a long vacation.