CHAPTER 3 - Girlfriend?

The day after, Monday, was the same as any other day in UA.

Their lessons had gone by quickly and Izuku wanted to apologize to Uraraka, but he just couldn't find the right moment to.

He had wanted to apologize after their last lesson but he was told by Mr. Aizawa to stay behind.

Just as Izuku feared, it was about the fact that he had gone off-campus without asking for permission.

"I will let this one go, problem child, but just because I'm too lazy. The next time something like that happens, you will get straight detention." Aizawa said with an I-don't-get-paid-enough-for -this-shit-face.

"Yes, sir. It won't happen again."

Izuku quickly made his way back to the dorms, hoping to catch up with Uraraka on his way.

But he didn't. So he proceeded to go to his room and change. He figured she was doing the same, so he should apologize later.

After he was done changing into his "T-shirt" t-shirt and a pair of shorts, he decided that he wanted to head downstairs.

While he was waiting for the elevator, he was thinking about when he should contact Amelia again.

The day before, she had told him about how she also was a hero-in-training. That it was a bit hard to keep up because of her princess responsibilities, but it was fun regardless.

Izuku felt really happy that he had a nineteen-year-old sister, who he could talk to about anything.

He had told her about all the accidents he had been in the last couple of months, making her a bit anxious since he constantly found himself in trouble.

After telling him that he was a "trouble-magnet", she made him promise to be more careful.

Just as Izuku was thinking that he should contact her tomorrow or this evening, the elevator reached the first floor.

He decided that he wanted a snack, so he headed to the kitchen. As he entered the kitchen, he saw Uraraka, the person he had been trying to talk to all day.

"Hi."

"Hi," Uraraka said back, not looking up from her cup of earl grey tea.

"So uhm.. I actually uh... I want to apologize for yesterday!" Izuku said, too embarrassed to look at the brunette.

"Huh?" Uraraka said, looking at him with a confused look.

"I was very rude. I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you. I hope you can forgive me." Izuku quickly proceeded to say, slightly bowing.

"Oh, that? Don't worry about it! Everyone has bad days, right?" she said giving him a big smile.

"Yeah. Thanks." Izuku gave her a small smile.

"By the way, we were thinking of having a movie night today. Wanna join us?"

"Oh. Sure, why not."

After a while, many of his classmates had taken seats in front of the TV. They were arguing about which movie they should watch.

Izuku was sitting on the sofa beside Kaminari.

After a few minutes of intense arguing, they decided to go with Jumanji.

They had watched the movie for about ten minutes when suddenly Izuku felt a vibration in his pocket.

He fished up his phone from his pocket and could see on the lock screen that it was a message from Amelia.