CHAPTER 11 - Green Hurricane

The next day, they had school as usual. Their classes went smoothly, except for the fact that Izuku hardly understood anything.

During the breaks, Iida helped tutor Izuku, helping him catch up on everything he had missed. He was also explaining what they had done during their Heroics class the past week.

"Thank you for tutoring me, Iida-kun." Izuku said and sighed during their walk back to the dorms.

"Don't mention it! It is my duty as a class representative and your friend!"

Izuku smiled at his friend. Iida was a really big perfectionist, but also very kind, needless to say.

As they neared the dorm building of their class, they saw many of their classmates outside, surrounding something big.

"What do you think is going on?" Izuku asked his friend that was walking beside him.

"I don't know, let's go and see." He said as they started to pick up their pace and hurry to their classmates' side.

"Hey, Kaminari-kun. What's going on?" Izuku asked Kaminari seeing as he was the closest as they approached them.

"Oh! Midoriya! It says that it's for you!" Kaminari exclaims pointing at a box in front of them. Izuku only stared at the box that was almost as tall as him.

"It is?" Izuku asked confused.

"Oh, Midori! A letter came with it!" Ashido said as she handed Izuku a white envelope.

Izuku quickly opened it, curious about its contents. Just like the day he opened the letter his dad had sent him.

He read its contents out loud.

" 'Hi Izuku! I miss you already!

Father said you would miss her when you returned to Japan, so he sent her there!

Much love,
Your sis, Amelia.' "

"Oh my god! It's her! It's her!" Izuku exclaimed when he realized what his sister meant with the letter and started jumping around rushing to the box.

"Her????" His classmates asked in unison.

As Izuku ripped open the box, the sides fell down revealing a dark green and black motorcycle with a matching helmet on top.

"AHHHH!" Izuku squealed and hugged his motorcycle.

His classmates just stared in shock and confusion.

"Whoa...! Sweet ride! Is that yours Midoribro?" Kirishima asked getting closer to him.

"Mhm!!" Izuku nodded. "Her name is Green Hurricane! Isn't she beautiful?!"

Phew... So this is what he meant by 'her'... Uraraka thought as she watched her crush from where she stood beside Ashido.

"Already causing problems the second you return, problem child?" their black haired teacher asked as he approached the class.

"Aizawa-sensei! Uhhh... This is... Um, you could say my father likes to exaggerate everything he does." Izuku said scratching the back of his neck. "Don't worry, I'll take it home!"

"You don't have to. It's not like there is a rule saying that students can't have their own vehicles. But, be sure to clean up this mess!" Aizawa said the last part, pointing at the cardboard pieces scattered across the ground.

"Y-yes, sir!"

Izuku and some of his classmates started to gather the cardboard pieces ripped into small pieces by Izuku. "Sorry for the trouble. We all need to clean this up just because I got too excited." Izuku said as he was picking up some pieces.