CHAPTER 9 - The Last Day

After Izuku responded with modern. They finished their food and headed out, riding in the black car back to the castle, or so Izuku thought.

"What are we going to do?" Izuku asked, impatiently.

"If you had responded with old fashioned, I would have taken you horse riding."

Izuku looked at the man a bit confused. "So what does modern mean then?" he asked slightly tilting his head.

"Because this kingdom's technology has evolved, horse riding has been something that is done as a hobby. Now, the elites, guards, and staff in the castle use motorcycles to get to places since it is faster than cars." the blonde man explained, making his son look at him with stars in his eyes.

"So you're taking me bike riding??" Izuku asked with excitement. He had always wanted to try riding a motorcycle, but he neither had the money nor someone who could teach him.

"Yes, but first we are going to check in on how yours is doing at the royal workshop," he answered his son with a smile.

"Mine?" Izuku asked, confused.

"Yeah, I ordered the staff in the workshop to make you one. They are the ones that produce all the vehicles used by the royal family. Yours should be about done by now."

Izuku could hardly believe his father's words. He looked at the man with a shocked face and wide eyes.

Izuku wrapped his arms around his father's muscly body. This took the blonde man by surprise but he quickly hugged his son back, smiling widely.

A few minutes later they arrived at the workshop and was greeted by the chief of the place.

"Welcome! I am beyond happy to have you here, Your Highnesses!" the man covered in coal said.

As they headed inside the man gave them a tour of the place. Making the workers stop their work for a while to greet the two.

"As you can see my prince, we manufacture everything by pure human strength. Of course, quirks also come in handy when working." the chief said guiding them to a huge garage door.

"Beyond this door, in this garage, are all the newest products made by us, including your bike, Your Highness." the man explained, making Izuku get even more excited.

The man went to the left of the door and pressed a red button making the big garage door slide up.

When the door had gone up a third of its length, you could see it. There it was, a black bike with green details, in front of all of the other vehicles.

"I-is that it?" Izuku asked with a shocked face

"Yes, Your Highness. Let me introduce you to your very own female bike, Green Hurricane."

"Do you like it?" the blonde king asked his son who was inspecting the brand new bike.

"If I like it? I love it!" the greenette exclaimed and rushed to the blonde man to wrap him in a warm hug.