CHAPTER 30 - Sports Fest (2)

"LADIES, GENTLEMEN, AND OTHERS! WELCOME TO UA SPORTS FESTIVAL DAY TWO!" The loud commentator yelled. His voice made it very apparent that he was as excited as always. The teenaged girl beside him needed to cover her ears, otherwise, she'd probably go deaf.

"I have princess Amelia of Great Britain beside me today, as well, and together we'll be commenting on the performance of the second years!" Amelia looked his way to give him a nod then proceeded to speak her part.

"Yes, thank you for having me today, as well. Let's not drag it out anymore and just get to the moment everyone, both students and the audience have been waiting for: today's challenge." The audience erupted in cheers and screams indicating that the princess' statement was true.

"Today's challenge is...!" Present Mic paused and, the holograms in the big stadium finished his sentence. "Two vs two combat!" The audience seemed very excited but the same can't be said about the students. The ones with higher points didn't really wanna share their points with someone else and the students with lower points were fixated on getting paired up with someone who has high points.

Some were really excited to fight with or against their friends though. However, that excitement was cut short by the next announcement. "The pairs will be picked randomly, sorry to get your hopes up, students!" The blonde man said making many students groan in frustration.

"The individual points of the students in a pair will merge and become what chooses your bracket in the tournament. Basically, the higher points you have the closer you will be to the finals." The blonde princess explains.

The pairs:

(Keep in mind that I did all of the calculations in my head bc I was too lazy to open up the app :P So if you notice smn wrong with the points, please do tell me)

"The rules are simple! No killing is allowed, of course

"The rules are simple! No killing is allowed, of course. You can use any technique you want as long as it doesn't involve help from the outside. Any outside interference is forbidden. You lose if you step outside the boundary and you win if you capture or take down your opponent!" Present Mic cheerfully explained from the commentary box.