CHAPTER 33 - The Wedding

"So..."

"What is it Ochako?"

The couple were currently in Ochako's room cuddling on her bed. Ochako clearly had something to tell her boyfriend but somehow she hadn't been able to get it out the past week.

"You know how I'm very close to my cousins? We practically grew up together and we're like siblings." she said.

"Yeah I know. You've told me before." he calmly answered.

"One of my cousins' getting married. And she invited me to her wedding obviously."

"That's wonderful!" he smiled at her.

"Yeah..." she paused a bit before she got up and looked him in the eye. "I've told my cousins that I'm in a relationship and they really want to meet you now. So they kind of invited you too."

"Oh. You know that I'm not good at socializing... but I'll go for your sake" he paused for a bit. "...And you came to the dinner party my family hosted so I kind of owe you, don't I?" he smiled. In truth Izuku was quite nervous.

"Thank you Izuku, I really appreciate it!" she hugged him. "I was gonna ask you before but I kind of hesitated."

"You know that you don't need to hesitate when asking me something, right?" he said as he was caressing her silky hair.

"Of course Izuku. I just hesitated because I know that you don't enjoy situations where you are forced to socialize."

"Thank you for being so considerate, but next time feel free to ask. I'll do it as long as I'm not the center of attention."

They continued their cuddle session until it was getting pretty late. Izuku would need to return to his room since a guy was not allowed to be in the girls' side of the dorm after curfew and vice versa.

"I better get going now, curfew is nearing." Izuku explained to his drowsy girlfriend. It seemed like she was about to fall asleep.

"Oh... Okay..."

He got up and kissed her forehead before heading to the door.

"Oh, and Izuku."

"Yes?" he responded as he turned around.

"The wedding is in two days..." she said quietly as she drifted off to sleep.

Izuku chuckled and facepalmed. It certainly was not like Ochako to tell him something last minute.

He would need to talk to her after a good night's sleep.

* * *

"Good morning everyone!" Ochako greeted her early classmates as she got out from the elevator.

Izuku who was sitting with his bowl of cereal smiled at her with his mouth full. After getting herself her own bowl of cereal, Ochako sat down beside her boyfriend.

"Did you sleep well?" the greenette asked making the girl nod. He chuckled. "The wedding is tomorrow and you still don't have a dress do you?"

"You're right" she giggled. "I wanted to know if you were coming so that we could match."

"YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME?!" Ashido yelled from across the table making the two choke on their cereal.

After coughing for a short while and drinking water, Ochako started laughing while Izuku was frantically trying to explain their situation.

"N-no we're not getting married! N-n-not yet at least. We're invited to Ochako's cousin's wedding." Izuku tried to explain.

"And even if we were getting married it would need months of preparation. Even normal weddings need many months of preparation, I can't even imagine a royal one." Ochako giggled.