CHAPTER 2 - Big Sis

Izuku hugged his mother tightly. "I'm sorry I yelled at you like that. I just became really anxious because I started to doubt my own identity and and..."

"It's okay Izuku. I understand why you acted that way and I don't blame you. I should've told you all of this sooner. You have all rights to be angry with me. "

"No, I don't. You left the man you love to give me a normal life. Although I do wish you would've told me everything sooner."

The two quickly made peace with each other. Izuku decided to stay for lunch as he had not been home in a long time.

Inko made Izuku's favorite dish, katsudon. (for those of you who don't know katsudon is the same as pork cutlet bowl).

Deku was quietly eating up his bowl, not really making conversation with his mom.

"Is something... What is it Izuku?"

Izuku looked up at his mom then back down at his bowl.

"W-well... I was wondering what m-my s-sister is like?"

"You don't need to hold back, Izuku. You can ask anything you want."

Izuku looked up at his mother, a smile forming on his face.

"And to answer your question, your sister, Amelia... I would say she's the opposite of you." Inko said, giggling at the thought of her daughter.

"S-she is?"

"Yeah! She is very outspoken and unlike you she is not shy at all! You guys don't look alike either."

"O-oh. What does she look like?"

"Well your father is English, so he has blonde hair which Amelia got from him. You both also got his freckles. And she is also super funny."

"I-I see... I would like to get to know her someday."

"Why don't I give you her cell phone number. You should get to know your sister after all, even if you haven't seen her in a long time."

"D-do you think she'll accept me?"

"What are you talking about?! She is dying to meet you, you know! She is so sad that she can't see her cute little brother."

They continued talking about their family they hadn't seen in a long time. Izuku had many questions about their life in England, etc.

"I should return to school now." Izuku said after his mother gave him Amelia's number.

"Yeah, you should. Come by more often, alright?" Inko said, walking her son to their doorstep.

"Yeah, I'll try to." Izuku answered, putting on his shoes.

"Study hard and don't get in trouble. I love you." Inko said hugging her son before letting him go.

"Yeah. Love you too mom."

Ten minutes later, Izuku was sitting on the afternoon train, heading back to UA.

He was still processing everything that had happened today. He had a hard time believing everything. It's not that he was doubting his mother's words. He just felt like everything seemed so unrealistic.

I come from a foreign country and to top it off, I am the prince of that country?! And it's not any country either! I'm the prince of Great Britain. My dad is the king and I have a sister named Amelia?!

He looked at the piece of paper his mother had given him after writing his sister's phone number on it. He was very nervous. Should he contact her first or should he wait for her to do it? If so what should he say?