CHAPTER 19 - Travels

A couple of days later, it was time for the end of year ceremony in UA. This also meant that the third years were graduating.

That means Izuku would need to say goodbye to Togata-senpai and the others. The crybaby that he is, cried even more than the graduating third years, especially when it was his turn to congratulate his senpai.

"It's okay Izuku, calm down now," Ochako said from where he stood next to him, patting his back as he cried. "Here blow your nose," she said as she took out a napkin from her pocket and held it against his nose.

Izuku who listened to the command of his girlfriend was making his senpai laugh at him. "More than boyfriend and girlfriend, you guys look like mother and son." Togata said making Ochako laugh as well.

"Well, when your boyfriend is a crybaby, you need to be a second mother sometimes."

After a bit more crying, it was time for them to say goodbye to their precious senpai.

"Hey, Izuku. I'm gonna go shopping with Mina. I have some stuff to buy before we go." Ochako explained to her boyfriend. After a quick "ok", she kissed his cheek and went out.

Not long after, Izuku's phone started ringing. "Hi dad." Izuku said as he picked up his ringing phone. "Good thing you called. I was just about to call you to ask something. How am I going to bring Green Hurricane with me?"

"Didn't your sister tell you? I'm sending an RV (recreational vehicle) to pick you up from school. It has a rear garage big enough for your bike." Izuku was partly surprised. He knew that his dad was a perfectionist, but it's now Izuku realized that his dad actually thinks of everything.

Maybe his obsession to plan everything ahead of time was something he got from his dad?

"No, she probably forgot or something. But you've seriously thought of everything, haven't you? Your awesome dad! Thanks a lot!"

Hisashi couldn't hold back his grin and made the politicians around him look at him in confusion. He was actually in an important meeting, but had realized that he had not heard from Izuku for a while. So, he paused the meeting just to call his son.

After a bit more talking and quick byes, they both returned to their tasks. Hisashi to his meeting and Izuku to packing.

The previous time he was in England, Izuku was only there to meet his family and spend time with them. But this time, they had decided that Izuku should do public appearance at least once. And Izuku had complied, thinking that it's part of a prince's duties.

They had not yet decided what event Izuku would be part taking in so, Izuku was stress packing almost everything in his wardrobe.

An hour or so later, Ochako came back her hands full with shopping bags.

"Want me to help you carry them up to your room?" Izuku kindly asked his exhausted girlfriend.

"Yes please." she answered as she handed him a few of her shopping bags.

Ochako turned to Ashido and smirked. "Benefits of having a boyfriend~!" she said jokingly, trying to make her best friend jealous.

Izuku quietly chuckles and enters the elevator with the brown-haired girl as their classmate continues to glare at them.

"Do you have much packing left to do?" the loving boyfriend asks.

"Not really. I only need to pack the stuff I bought today."

"Okay, good. Because my dad is sending an RV that's going to pick us up and it should be here in an hour or so." Izuku explained.

That answered many of Ochako's worries, even if it'd mean that she had less time to pack. Ochako was constantly thinking how they were supposed to take Izuku's bike to the airport with such a large amount of luggage.