CHAPTER 17 - Finals

"Soo? Where have you and Midori been disappearing to the last two weeks?" Ashido asked Ochako.

It was the same day, after dinner and the girls of class 1-A had gathered in the common room to interrogate Ochako. The boyfriend of the brunette had gone up to his room to talk with his sister. So that means that Ochako was alone in this.

"Yes Ochako! SPILL THE DAMN TEA!" Hagakure said from where she was sitting. All the girls were surrounding Ochako, which made her feel very nervous and uncomfortable.

"I hope you don't mean that she should spill my tea." Yaoyorozu said taking a sip from her very expensive green tea.

"No Yao-momo, she means that she should tell her everything she's been keeping as secrets. Ribbit." Asui said from beside the smart but too old-schooled girl.

"Ohhh." the black-haired girl let out in realization.

"So?" the pink-skinned girl asked again impatiently. She was a bit irritated because her friends interrupted their interrogation but she didn't want to be rude, so she let it pass. But only this time. If someone dares to interrupt her again, she would... Well okay, maybe that's going too far.

"W-we have only been going up to our dorms to study together for the finals, that's all!" Ochako explained nervously.

"Oh please! I have read too many school romance manga to not know what happens when you study together with a boy, and alone for that matter!" she exclaimed, crossing her arms in a triumphant way.

Ochako looked at the girl as confusion took over her face. The cinnamon roll didn't know what her friend meant at first. After a short while, the brunette realized what she meant and turned beet-red.

"Nonononono! I swear that we haven't done anything like that!" Ochako exclaimed and waved her hands rapidly as if it was going to blow away the suspicion in her friend.

"I think Ochako is telling the truth. I don't think Midoriya is brave enough to make a move on her." Jirou stated from her seat on a stool. Her statement made the pink-haired girl hesitate and stop to think for a while.

"Well, okay... But what about today?!" she almost yelled out. The small relief Ochako felt after Jirou's statement was now gone.

Should she just give in and tell everything to her friends? Or should she come up with lies?

Ochako, the pure and kind girl that she is, can't possibly lie? She hated the thought of lying to her friends. They were best friends and they had an unbreakable trust between each other. What would happen to that trust if Ochako were to lie to them?

She didn't know. And that's why she wouldn't take any risks. "Actually... we, we... We went to my p-parents house." she said and loud gasps were heard from the girls.

At this point the guys were also listening in on their conversation, which made Ochako even more nervous.

"What did you do there? What did you do there?!" Hagakure asked knowing that Ochako wasn't able to lie at all.

"H-He, h-he..."

"He what?! Did he do something to you?!" Ashido exclaimed and by this point she was impatient and yelling loudly.

"No... Hegotmydad'spermissiontodateme!" she said as fast as she could.

The guys were looking at the girls dumbfounded. They didn't understand a word she said. More like  the word she said. Whereas the girls understood every word and started yelling and jumping and hugging.

"Oh my God! Ochako! I'm so happy for you!" Ashido yelled as she wrapped Ochako in a tight hug. Ochako who couldn't breathe tapped on her back a lot making her stop.