CHAPTER 7 - The Academy

When they headed inside through the wide gates of the academy, Izuku could feel the stares he was getting from other students.

"I feel like everyone is staring at me.." Izuku said, nervously to his sister.

"They probably are. I mean it's not every day you see a foreign-looking guy here or every day the princess brings someone with her."

"Should I be worried?" Izuku said, giving the blonde girl a kind of sarcastic look.

"No!" Amelia giggled, making her little brother sweatdrop.

As they headed inside, they got even more stares when they were walking through the hallways.

Finally, they reached their destination, a classroom relatively full and a teacher who hadn't started his lesson yet.

"Mr. Stanford. May I have your attention?" Amelia said making the teacher look over to us.

"Your Highness! Good morning. Who do you have with you, if I may ask?" the gray-haired man asked.

"Prince Izuku, my younger brother."

Her words made the teacher drop his jaw. "My prince! You have returned?! Pardon my rudeness!" the man exclaimed, bowing almost 90 degrees.

"Only temporarily. I won't be here for long, I'm returning to Japan soon." Izuku explained to the teacher.

"Oh! May I ask why?"

"I am studying to be a hero in UA highschool. I soon need to go back so I don't miss too much school work."

"UA!? One of the top hero schools in the world! I heard All Might is teaching there, is that true?" the older man asked with stars in his eyes, indicating his excitement.

"Oh, yes. He is my teacher and I have learned a lot from him." Izuku says making the man drop his jaw once again.

"Ehe-Ehem!" Amelia let out, catching the attention of the professor.

"OH right! Forgive me princess!"

And with that he started the lecture of the day by introducing Izuku to the other students, saying that he would be coming to the academy for a while.

"Class. We have an important guest this week! This is Prince Izuku! He has returned to England temporarily and will be joining our class for a little while."

Student 1: "Whoa, no way! It's actually the prince."
Student 2: "I heard he went to Japan with the Queen."
Student 3: "I heard him earlier saying that All Might is his teacher!"

As the lesson started, they learned that today's lesson was going to be a practical lesson. Professor Stanford informed them that they would be running an obstacle course.

They were asked to get ready and gather outside. As they were waiting outside for the professor, people started gathering around Izuku, asking all sorts of questions.

Izuku became very overwhelmed and luckily his sister saw this and pulled him out of the grasps of the people.

Once the professor came out with another professor, who seemed like a pro hero, they started walking towards the place where they would be running.

"Have you ever done an obstacle course, Izuku?" His sister asked him breaking the silence between the two.

"Ah, yes. Multiple times actually. We are often forced to do stuff like that at UA." Izuku answered.

"I see!"

When they reached their destination, the teacher explained what they were going to do. They were supposed to run the obstacle course two at a time and the teachers would take their time to finish it.

As people were running the course, Izuku had fun watching the different people and their quirks that he would definitely write later about in his notebook.

Some people had really impressive times, Izuku thought. After a while of waiting it was finally Izuku's turn to run.

Izuku was up against a guy whose name was apparently Daniel Adams.

As they lined up at the start line, Izuku activated One For All Full Cowling 5% since that should be enough, making green electric looking lights surround him.

And with the start signal they started to run. Izuku finished first with his opponent arriving a few seconds after him.

"Izuku Windsor, 1 minute and 3 seconds." with that the rest of the class started to cheer which made Izuku a bit embarrassed.

"Daniel Adams, 1 minute 7 seconds." Daniel approached Izuku after their little race.

"You are amazing, Your Highness. Thank you for racing me." Daniel said stretching out his hand for Izuku to take and shake.

"Thank you," Izuku started and shook his hand. "you were really awesome as well. And please feel free to call me Izuku."

The brown-haired and blue-eyed guy smiled at Izuku. "Then feel free to call me Daniel, Izuku."

Izuku was pretty happy. He had made a friend.

"Izuku! Great job! You looked SO cool!" Amelia said approaching the two guys.

"Thanks sis!" Izuku said, smiling widely at his older sister.

"Oh, princess! Let me introduce myself, I'm Daniel Adams, it's a pleasure meeting you." Daniel said bowing a bit.

"Ho? So you are Izuku's first friend in the academy?" she said, kind of smirking.

"Ah, yes!" He replied slightly blushing at the blonde beauty.

"I hope you can take care of Izuku when I return to my normal classes."

"Ah, yes, of course!"

Amelia had told Izuku how they were divided into classes by their abilities when they were riding the car to the academy. She had told him how she was in a higher class and that Izuku was temporarily going to be in a lower class since they hadn't seen his abilities first hand.

With that, the day went on smoothly. Amelia was able to return to her own classes and Izuku got closer to Daniel.

When the day was over, Izuku and Amelia met outside the gates and got in the car that was there to pick them up.