Protect them all

Suddenly I'm back where I was, and a glowing blue-ish white orb was in front of me. It starts moving back to Melascula. It must be her soul, funny, I didn't know my Reverse could do that.

I grab the orb and look at it. I consider crushing it, but Elaine would die. Maybe Merlin could help me with this, but fir now I have no ideas what to do with her. But I do know I need to get out of this cacoon thing she wrapped me in.

I start expanding as much as I can, pushing on every bit of surface I could toutch. After several minutes of nonstop pushing with no results, I form into more of a pole pushing on two concentrated spots on the surface.

Melascula: "Only Zeldris could break out of this cacoon, and that's with the Demon King's power. You have no chance."

I look around frantically and realize I forgot to hold onto her soul.

A chunk of darkness comes out of the surface above me and slams in the middle of me, knocking me to the ground. I reform and get up.

(Y/N): "Yeah? Well . . . I'm one of a kind!"

I make my right hand as big as possible and place it on the surface in front of me, letting out tiny little needles of energy. I feel it puncture the surface.

Melascula giggles.
I'm about to speak, but no.

I zip though the tiny hole I had made and reform outside of it. It's just a big ball of darkness.

I turn to head back to the battle, but the darkness grabs me. I zip out and turn around to see Melascula, outside of the cacoon.

She starts to speak but I've had enough. Meliodas needs my help. I stretch my arm out to her throat and pull her face straight into my open mouth and bite down.

My teeth sink into her skin, and I can feel them start to crack her skull.

She pushes off of me frantically and tears off a chunk of her skin in the process. I spit it out and jump towards her, fueled by my need to help my friends.

Melascula: "It- GAH- It seems that . . . That your power level increases when you are defending . . . Something you care about . . ."

We crash into the ground and I start punching her face so quickly that my arms become a blur. Images of Diane, King, Escanor, Ban, Jericho, everyone in those clasped rock hands flashed through my mind. Then thoughts of what would happen to Meliodas if I didn't help him fueled me even more.

Rocks and fragments of bone started to fly up from the ground as I just got faster and faster.

I dont even look at Melascula as I turn and jump straight over to Meliodas. He is about to get hit with a giant fire bird thing from the man with a white cape, flying above. He looks destroyed.

I jump straight onto the back of the man and grab his neck with my right hand. He is started and flings around for a second before he realizes what's going on. He tries to burn me off but I barely even feel it anymore. Meliodas and everyone in that rock needs me. He starts to float down to the ground as I continue to choke him. The almost naked woman jumps at us and punches me straight in the face making me fly back off if him.

I land and look at Meliodas. I had taken their attention for long enough for him to slightly recover.

The woman almost appears in front of me, but I'm faster. Meliodas is still weak and everyone in the rock could die if I don't pull through. I grab her face and slam her into the ground over and over again, until the one who looks like Meliodas rushes up to me and smacks me so hard that I deform for a second before flying off of the woman.

He turns and says something to the others, and walks back To Meliodas.

(Y/N): "Reverse."

He let's out a loud grunt and falls to his knees.

The woman and the cape man run over to me along with Drole and Gloxinia. No. I can't be overpowered by them. I have to much to save. To much to protect.

I feel another surge of power and get on my left knee with my right foot planted to the ground and my left hand holding the ground in front of my knee.
I look up at them as the draw closer and think of everything I want and need to protect. The kingdoms. Arthur. Meliodas. Thousands of innocent lives. All of my friends. The Fairy King's Forrest. Jericho.

I look up and I can feel my power growing with each thought. I stand up and look at them as they are almost within attack distance of me. My eyes start to glow with an electric pattern and energy begins to flow off of my already energy made body.

Elizabeth. Gowther. Arthur. Hawk. The entire kingdom I was raised in. Any others who are like me.

The girl reaches me first and I look her in the eye before catching her hand.

Her eye twitches as she looks into mine. I toss her away with so much force there is a soft shockwave.

All of my childhood friends. Every. Human. There. Is.

The caped man: "Derieri!"

He flies away after the woman. That must be her name.

Drole reaches me and goes to punch me, but I catch his top right arm with my left arm, and send out a huge surge of power. His entire arm gets burned, ripped, shattered, torn, and destroyed all the way up to his shoulder. His entire arm is missing and its continuing to burn him.
He falls over backwards while holding his socket.

Gloxinia starts to flee, blue I zip infron of him faster than he can blink and punch his stomach with so much force that his wings fly off his body.

I start to run back over to Meliodas.

All the giants. All the fairies. Everyone. This world needs me.