Regrouping

I head back to the Tevern, or . . A tavern that's being patched up, and meet Ban, Meliodas, Elizabeth, Merlin, and Escanor there.

Hawk: "I haven't had Ban's scraps I'm forever! I'm in hog heaven right now!"

Oh, and Hawk.

Ban: "And starting today, the drinks are gonna be better too! Right Barkeep?"

He looks as Escanor.

Escanor: "Uh right, I'll do my best."

He cleans a glass as he speaks.

(Y/N): "And I . . I will continue to do basically nothing to run the Tavern in anyway, because all my Tavernly skills are outmatched!"

Meliodas: "Don't worry, you can be a waiter!"

(Y/N): "I'm not wearing the uniform."

Meliodas and I caught up a bit the day before, but nothing major. I'm going to follow Merlin's advice before I actually get into anything.

Meliodas: "That's fair."

It is good to have him back though, even if he doesn't have his emotions.

(Y/N): "Although, o should probably get out of these clothes, if you can even call them that anymore."

In hindsight, I probably should've changed before I went out last night, but oh well.

I head upstairs and into the attic, only to find all my stuff gone.
Great.

I come back down and take a seat at one of the stools.

Meliodas: "No clothes left?"

(Y/N): "None, but that's fine I'll just go get some more later."

Meliodas: "Alright well, what were you saying, Merlin?"

Merlin: "I was saying that we shouldn't let this victory go to our heads, so I suggest we plan our next move. What we know is a large number of Holy Knights and civilians, stricken by Commandments have fled to the south. In other words, the 10 Commandment's next stronghold is Camelot."

(Y/N): "They got Camelot??"

Elizabeth: "Poor Sir Arthur . ."

Meliodas puts his hand on her head.

Meliodas: "That kid's not going down without a fight."

(Y/N): "I'd rather he escaped them fought, as talented as he is, he wouldn't stand a chance."

Ban: "Merlin, there's a couple other things to think about. Elaine is still alive, you understand? And that means Melascula isn't dead either."

Merlin: "Oh its not just her, Zeldris of Piety, Gloxinia of Repose, Drole of Patience, and Estarossa of Benevolence. Each of these demons still pose a threat."

(Y/N): "Yeah, and unfortunately I can add onto that. There's uh . . Well, there's another me. Except, not another OF me, but uh . . Another ME."

Everyone but Ban looks confused.

Escanor: "Is this member of your rare species with the Commandments?"

(Y/N): "Well . . Uh, it's nit exactly another of my race, but yes."

Now even Ban looks slightly confused.

(Y/N): "Oh- Okay . . So uh, remember when Meliodas died? And I was cut in half?"

Merlin raises an eyebrow. That's kinda scary.

(Y/N): "And I grew my legs back?"

Escanor: "Yes?"