The Commandments

Galand: "Wait, I cut you in two, how are you still alive? And you, I guess I just stabbed the wrong area. Not this time."

Ban: "Well, it's because I'm Undead Ban. Fo what you want, but nobody can kill me."

(Y/N): "And as for me, its gonna take a lot more than a simple stabbing to kill me."

Melascula: "These Seven Deadly Sins  intrigue me. Are they all strange curiosities like you two?"

(Y/N): "Kina, yeah."

Ban: "Another thing we all have in common is we all love to obliterate guys like yo-"

Ban is decapitated and launched away.

Galand: "Undead or not, if I destroy your head then it's all over for you."

(Y/N): "Ha, as if! Do you think he would've been that cocky if he could just die like that?"

Galand looks at me, then to where Ban was tossed.
Ban gets up.

Galand: "Huh, interesting."

He starts walking towards Ban, and I jump up and hit him in the back of his head, sending him face first into the ground. If I had my Sacred Treasure, I probably could've decapitated him with that strike. But I'm a bit less powerful without it.

He pulls himself up and tries to stab me with his spear, but I split the center of my stomach into tendrils and dodge it.

Galand: "Hmm? I've never seen anything like you!"

(Y/N): "Me neither!"

I jump up and knee him in the face, knocking him back a little. Ban jumps up and kicks him in the back of his head, sending him back forward. I use one of the 4 tendrils on my back to hit his face again, and the other 3 to lift me up. When I'm up, I pull all 4 of them up with me, and stick them into the ground below Galand.

Galand: "HA! You missed!"

I pull myself to the ground as fast as I can, morphing my feet together so I would hit him as hard as possible.

After a moment of standing on him, I am flung off and onto the ground.

Galand: "Not bad! But you're still no match for m-"

Ban smacks him with his weapon right in the face.

Ban: "HUNTER FEST!"

Suddenly I feel way less powerful. I look over and see Galand confused, as he feels the same way. Melascula seems intrigued.
Suddenly a whole bunch of birds fall onto the ground.

(Y/N): "Leach!"

I stick out a tendril and stab it into Galand, absorbing even more of his power than Ban had already taken. My power was weakened as Ban took some of it.

12,000. 13,000. 14,000.

Galand had quite a bit of power in him.

17,000. 18,000. 19,000.

Ban walks up and starts punching Galand, keeping him from escaping my tendril.

22,000. 23,000.

Melascula smacks me with her darkness that she had around her, disconnecting my tendril.
With his power no longer being drained moment by moment, Galand was able to fight back against Ban.

23,500. Not bad.
I look up to where Melascula is, just floating there.

(Y/N): "Now what was that for? I wasn't done yet!"

Melascula: "As bothersome as he can be, he is still needed for now."

(Y/N): "For now?"

Melascula: "Yes, I really do hate him."