The Rust Knight

I had been forced to go into hiding as apparently the Seven Deadly Sins killed the Grandmaster Holy Knight. As Far as I'm aware, we didn't do any of that. But what's the point in trying to clear our name? Who would believe us? What proof do we have? I had already been moving village to village for 10 years anyway!  And now I'm in the woods, moving to another one! When will theis end?

Woman: "Hey, you there!"

I turn and see a lady walking towards me, and notice something shiny in her cloak.

(Y/N): "Yes?"

She suddenly jumped at me and pulled out a knife and tried to stab me, but I easily dodged her and kicked her onto the ground.

(Y/N): "Really? Did you just try to kill me?"

She slowly got up, tears in her eyes.

Woman: "No, I'm sorry I just need money so I can feed my kids!"

(Y/N): "Then why don't you just try ASKING?"

She stands up and runs away as fast as she can, and I let her go.

(Y/N): "Sheesh. At least shes smart about it. Robbing me in the woods so nobody would know."

Suddenly I hear a strange, metallic noise, coming from behind me. I leap up into the trees, and see someone wearing a big suit of armor.
My heart jumped as I smiled.

(Y/N): "Could this be one of them? Maybe some new Armor?"

I follow them all across the woods, until we come to a clearing. I see a tavern that I swear wasnt there on my way over to this town a few days ago, but I might've missed it.
I watch as the person in the suit entered the tavern.

(Y/N): "Could this be Diane? No that's way too small . . . It kinda looks like her old Armor though. Maybe its King? No no that's way too thin to be him. Gowther maybe? I mean he always wore his armor so it could be!"

I step into the tavern as people start to run out, screaming about a rust knight.