Grand Reopening

All of us stand outside the new Boar Hat Tavern, examining its shape through the giant sheet that was over it.

We're all excited to see it, as we had each worked on our own section, though I did less than everyone else since I was helping out around Liones.

Hawk: "Alrighty, ya swines! Come one come all, behold! It's the moment you've all been waiting for! The dedication ceremony for the new Boar Hat!"

Meliodas: "Come on Ban!"

He and Ban rush over to the sheet, eagerly wiggling their fingers.

Meliodas: "Let's take a look!"

Ban: "I'm right behind ya!"

The both grab onto it as Hawk starts freaking out.

Hawk: "HEY! GET AWAY FROM THERE, THAT'S MY JOB!"

(Y/N): "And his Tavern."

He scowls at me as Meliodas and Ban drag the sheet off.

We all turn our attention to see it. A much bigger Tavern, shaped like a mug, with a balcony held up by a tree.

(Y/N): "Oooh, I like this!"

Meliodas: "Haha! Wow it's perfect!"

Hawk: "You ruined my moment you scumbags! I hope you get-"

(Y/N): "I'm gonna be first inside!"

I jump up onto Hawk's Mom's snout and start running towards the door.

Ban: "Oh no you don't!"

He jumps up beside me and kicks me off of Hawk's mom, but I latch onto him and pull myself back up.

He punches me in the jaw, and I stab him through the chest with a Tendril.
He pulls it put of him and swings me around while stealing my strength from me.

I Plant my feet the first chance I get and pull him close to hit him, but he jumps off of my hand.

We both start running to the door, hitting eachother as we go, and we both get stuck in the doorway.

After a few seconds of us trying to push eachother out of the way, we both look up and see everyone else already inside.

Meliodas: "Now why are you two already rough housing in the new Tavern?"

(Y/N): "He started it!"

Ban: "Me?!"

(Y/N): "Well does it matter anymore?"

I go full tendril and slorp out of the doorway, causing Ban to fall on the ground.

Meliodas gives a little laugh and takes a drink.

I look around and see a big open space filled with tables and chairs, and in the center is a circular bar.
There's also a staircase on the left that hugs the round wall.

Meliodas: "Alright we gotta go!"

He hops off his stool and rushes out the door.

(Y/N): "What? Go where?

Merlin: "King Bartra has requested our presence."

(Y/N): "Oh. Why wasn't I told?"

Gowther: "You were out helping people the people of Liones at the time, and then you had a mission. There was no good time to tell you."

I stare at him for a moment, then turn and follow Meliodas.