Protecting The Forrest

Just as I'm about to try and kiss Jericho, the ground shakes really hard, tossing us both away from each other and landing on opposite sides of the rock.

I get up and look over to her, and she is also getting up. She looks at me for a second, and then her whole face turns red as she realizes what I was trying to do. She doesn't look angry though.

(Y/N): "What was that??"

Jericho: "H- How should I k-know?"

(Y/N): "I'm gonna go check it out, you wanna come or stay here?"

Jericho: "Oh, uh, yeah I'll come with you!"

She comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my neck, and I hold her legs in place so she doesn't fall. I leap as far as I can in one go, but when we land she falls off from the force.

(Y/N): "Oh, are you okay Jericho? Sorry about that . ."

She gets up and dusts herself off.

Jericho: "Yeah, I'm fine."

I pick her up bridal style, and before she can say anything I leap off to where the rumbles are coming from.

When we land, I can't see anything because of the trees, but I do see fairies flying up to the sky.
I set Jericho down, and prepare to jump up above the trees.

Jericho: "Wait I wanna come too!"

(Y/N): "Uh, alright lemmie check it out first and if its not too big of a deal I'll come get you."

Jericho: "Oh, alright fine."

I form my whole lower body into tendrils, and Jericho starts to freak out.

Jericho: "(Y/N) WHAT HAPPENED?"

(Y/N): "Oh, dont worry. I'm fine."

I jump up above the trees and see a thing that looks like a huge, lanky, mossy clay sculpture.

I rush over to it as fast as I can, and see a second one. King is trying to fight it, but I dont think he realizes there's another one.
If he's fighting it that hard, it's gotta be bad.

I jump up to it and use my left hand to grab my right forearm and use Combine to wrap my left arm, all the way to the elbow, all around my right forearm and hand. It took about as much time as it took to make a fist. When the process finished, I had a huge right arm.

I punch the creature right below its mouth, causing it to lean back. It seemed to not be too affected, but when it fixed its posture it raised an arm and slapped me with an elastic looking arm.
Just before its hand hit I used Absorbing Sheild to block it. It wasnt a magical attack  so I couldn't send it back at him.

I start to fall back to the ground, but I split into the tendrils and zip all around it in a circular motion, causing a bit of wind that lifted me up. I was back at face level with it, and its face started to deform. A whole bunch of tube looking things came out of its upper body. Before I can react though, lasers shoot out of them and I get hit to the ground.

I look around to see if Jericho is there, but she's not. I jump back up and use Leach to stab him and suck out some of its power. I can feel mine growing, so it must have a pretty alright amount of power. Before I can get much though, he smacks me and I go flying.

I stop myself by turning back into tendrils before I hit the ground to cushion the blow, and I reform standing up.

I look for Jericho again, but no sign of her.

I'm not quite powerful enough to do Full Wolf, so I just go back to him and use my left arm to make my right arm big again, but this time in the form of a sword.

I leap up and slice its left arm clean off. It tries to use the lasers again, but this time I'm ready. "Absorbing Sheild!" My hand stretches out to become a large sheild, and he shoots straight at it. I detach my left arm, making the sheild a little smaller and form my hand into a sword, like the one before but smaller.
When he finishes shooting, I point the sword at him and shoot it all back at it, with some of my power added into the blast.

It completely decapitates the thing, and I look over to king and see a huge golden Chastifol.

(Y/N): "Woah what is that?"

I rush over to him, but a huge explosion sends me flying back. I crash into the ground and roll a bit, and I knock something over. No, someone.

I look over and see Jericho on the ground. I get up and quickly help her up.

Jericho: "Why didn't you bring me? You didn't even say anything you just left!"

(Y/N): "I said I would bring you if it wasn't that big a deal!"

Jericho: "I know, but you at least could've said something before you just rushed off!"

(Y/N): "I'm sorry Jericho, but if I had been any later it might've hurt the big tree."

Jericho: "Just . . . Just be a little nicer next time okay??"

(Y/N): "Alright, but I'm gonna have to go again, there was another one of those things, could you find Ban?"

Jericho: "But . . . Fine."

I leap off into the sky again, kinda feeling bad for her. I know she just wants to help, but she's nowhere near the level of these things.

But when I get there, king has already killed his.

He is looking close to dead, so I land next to him and life his head a little.

(Y/N): "Hey, King??"

King: "Did . . . Did you get the *cough* other one?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, yeah I did don't worry."

King: "Good. . ."

(Y/N): "Hey, King!"

I look around frantically and see a bunch of dead fairies, and even more injured ones.

(Y/N): "Help! Somebody help him! Your king is dying! I know you dont like to call him your king anymore, but he's still one of you!"

One of the fairies comes up to me.

Fairy: "He's our king. He was a great King, but there's nothing we can do in time."

I grab his torn shirt and yell "Yes there is! There has to be something you can do!"

He is terrified, and tries to fly away.
"There has to be something!"
His shirt tears off and he flies away as fast as he can.