Jericho's Defender

(E/Y/N): "Pretty much, yeah."

I stand there in shock for just a moment, and before I realize it (E/Y/N) stabs me through my chest and slams me into the ground, then tosses me through the wall back into the kitchen, and I land on a table with a few stools by it.

I grab one and throw it at (E/Y/N) through the hole in the wall, leaving a little energy on it, just like I did for Melascula.

He dodges it and lunges at me in one swift motion. I try my hardest to get out of the way, but he grabs my neck and slams me to the floor.

(E/Y/N): "Really? Remember, I was there for that fight against Melascula. Please don't tell me that's all you have left?"

I reach for a stool while he's talking, and when I find one I cover it with energy and slam it into his face as hard as I can, making an explosion that sends all the tables and chairs away from it.

When the smoke clears, he's standing there as if nothing happened.

(E/Y/N): "Not that it matters if you hit me, as you've seen. The gap between our powers almost makes me pitty you."

(Y/N): "Yeah? Maybe . . *gasp* you'll consider . . Going . . Eas- *choke* Easy on me?"

(E/Y/N) laughs.

(E/Y/N): "I've gotta commend you for making jokes until the end."

He lifts me up and continues choking me for a few seconds before tossing me to the ground.

(E/Y/N): "No, that's too boring."

He checks the hole he made in my chest, and it's fully filled in again.

I shoot a tendril right to his neck, but he catches it and starts to spin around, swinging me into every near by object.

He finally runs out of things to hit me into, and slams me into the ground again, and again, and again, before throwing me into the room above again.

I spin in the air and land on my feet, ready for him to jump up at any moment. But he doesn't.

I look over at Jericho, but her bubble thing is completely engulfed in ice . . The whole side of the room is for that matter.

Merlin: "Don't worry about Jericho, I'll be back before that thaws out."

I look at her floating above the ice, with a small vile of black goop.

Merlin: "She'll be fine."

She brings up her hand and gets ready to snap.

(Y/N): "WAI-"

She snaps and telleports away.

(Y/N): "Oh no . ."

I take a few steps away from the hole in the floor, putting my back to Jericho.

There's a loud crashing noise behind me, and I spin to see (E/Y/N) walking away from a new hole in the ground, and towards Jericho.

(Y/N): "STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!"

He turns to look at me, still walking towards her.

(E/Y/N): "Or what exactly? You couldn't beat me in my base form, and even you with your friends couldn't even come close to beating me in this one!"

I run towards him as fast as I can, and jump up, raising my fist.

Just before he catches me though, I shoot 2 tendrils to the floor and pull myself down, sliding under him.

I hop up, in the middle of the room. The only thing standing between a monster and an incapacitated Jericho.

(E/Y/N) laughs again.

(E/Y/N): "Oh, this is great! After a few more minutes of toying with you, I can kill Jericho off and be done with you both! Then I'll kill Escanor tonight, along with King and Diane when I find them . . Merlin as well. I'll even hunt down Elizabeth!"

(Y/N): "WHY? Why would you ever do that??"

(E/Y/N): "You're right, sorry sorry. I'll kill you last, so you can see them all die."

He takes a step towards me, and despite every instinct in my body telling me to take a step back, I stand my ground. He won't get Jericho.

(E/Y/N): "It's not that I necessarily need, or even want to kill all of them, but . . . Well, why even bother explaining this to you?"

He takes another step, and I put up my hands.

(E/Y/N): "After all, you'll be dead either way."

He takes another step, and I lunge in and hit him with all my might in the jaw, causing him to take a step back.

He spins around and kicks me straight into the ice, causing me to get stabbed through the stomach by a shard of ice.

He then wraps a tendril around my neck and pulls me off the shard, a chunk still In me, and right up to his face.

I can barely breathe at this point, but I have to do something!

I make my fist twice as big and sharpen it, but before I can stab him, he grabs my arm.

(E/Y/N): "Surely you don't think you even have a chance? Two people with almost the exact same abilities, only one has a power level of 50,000 and one has 19,000. Come on, just give up already!"

He then swings me around wildly while still choking me, slamming me into the floor every now and again.

I go to slice his tendril off, but my arm barely even goes in at all.

And to make matters worse, I can feel my consciousness slowly drifting away from me . .

_________________

(E/Y/N) looks at (Y/N) with a look of victory when he realizes his foe had gone unconscious.

He pulls him up close to look at his beaten face, before tossing him aside, laughing triumphantly.

He grabs (Y/N)'s leg and tosses him towards Jericho.

(E/Y/N): "Now, should I kill them together, or . . No, I'll-"

_________________

I open my eyes, with pain all over my body.

And I'm significantly less powerful now as well.
I sit up and look around, and slowly get to my feet infront of Jericho. I look at her for a moment, and turn to face (E/Y/N). It's all or nothing here.

(E/Y/N) laughs.

I slowly pull out the Ice chunk and toss it to the floor.

(E/Y/N): "Now that you've gone unconscious, you've lost the power you stole from those Demons! It's only at 9,000 now!"

He laughs so hard he takes a step back, before instantly composing himself.