The Announcement

Bartra: "Although peace has been restored to Liones, the rest of Britania remains vulnerable to the ongoing threat of The 10 Commandments. Therefore, to prepare for the imminent battle with the Demon race, I would like to appoint a new Grandmaster."

He takes a moment, I assume to build tension, and I hear people in the back talking. Come on, who talks at a time like this?
I can hear Howzer say something and then I understand.

My attention snaps back to The King when he starts talking again.

Bartra: "Now I will appoint him. The new Grandmaster is . ."

We all lean in out of anticipation.

Bartra: "Howzer."

WHAT??

Howzer: "Wait- ME?"

HIM??

Howzer: "No Way! I-I come from a family of commoners!"

Bartra: "What is your point?"

Howzer: "But I just-"

Bartra: "In the defensive war on Liones you kept a cool head in a time of crisis. You encouraged the others and used your own body as a sheild. These qualities . . are exactly the kind needed in a Grandmaster. Of coarse you still have a lot to learn, so you'll only be serving in a deputy capacity for now."

People in the crowd start voicing their opinions.

Personally I'm not sure if he's the best choice, but hey, who am I to argue with the King?

Bartra: "So then, what is your answer?"

I look back to try and see Howzer, but I can't find him so all I can do is listen for his voice.

Howzer: "I promise I'll do my very best!"

Everyone starts cheering, but I can catch a few boos as well.

After a few minutes, everyone starts clearing out, and as we turn to leave Bartra calls out.

Bartra: "Meliodas, do you have a moment?"

He says it more as a statement than a question.

We all stop and turn to face him.

Meliodas: "Huh? Sure, what's up Bartra?"

Bartra: "This morning, I had quite a clear vision."

Meliodas: "Oh yeah?"

Bartra: "The moon shining at mid-day, low hanging fog. When it fills the kingdom, the Seven Deadly Sins will gather once again."

Meliodas: "King and Diane too, huh?"

(Y/N): "Well that sounded really bad at first, but actually that's pretty good!"

Hawk: "I'm all about it, but I'm not really seeing that moon anywhere guys."

We all look into the sky to try and spot the moon.

Bartra: "Indeed. It seems that for now, the time has not yet come."

After that we start heading back to the Tavern.

Howzer. I never would've guessed.

After a few minutes though, Jericho pops into my head.

(Y/N): "OH! You guys go back and finish celebrating, I'll catch up in a bit!"

Without giving them time to say anything I floom away.