Minor Detour

A few days full of work passes on by, feeling like no time at all. As I use my Tendrils to lift up a few blocks of stone to some builders up on scaffolding, my mind begins to wander.

Where are King and Diane? What's going on with Gowther? And most concerning of all, based off of myself I'm not entirely sure my twin is dead.

I accidentally squeeze one of the blocks too hard, and a whole bunch of dust and stone chunks fall on me, covering my new clothes in a grey dust. Lovely.

(Y/N): "Sorry about that .   Heh heh . ."

Man: "It would be wrong of me to get mad at a Holy Knight who almost died to protect us, so don't worry about it!"

(Y/N): "Woah woah, hey, thank you, but if I make a mistake, I make a mistake. How much does a block cost?"

After giving him the money and finishing up, I start ro head back ro the Tavern, but I slow down and look towards the town. I should probably check on Jericho right? Has it been long enough? Has she had enough time? AAHH!

Yeah, yeah I'll uh, I'll go see.

I start to head over to . . Well I don't know where she lives actually. Alright well I guess I can look around, and help out while I go.

Before I get far though, I can hear a voice.

I turn to see Meliodas quite far away yelling at me.

I start walking towards him, and he beckons for me to go faster.

I zip all the way there way faster than I thought I would . . This new power will definitely take some getting used to.

Meliodas: "Come on, let's go!"

He starts running away before I even reform.

(Y/N): "Wai- hey!"

He leads me to the rest of the group, except now Gowther is there. I'm getting a weird feeling about him, but I mean, it's Gowther.

Before I can ask any questions, Merlin snaps and we appear in what seems to be the middle of nowhere, and I spot a bunch of Villagers trying to fight off a group of Demons. Alright, so there was a good reason to hurry.

We all kill a Red Demon in an instant, slamming him to the ground and hopping onto his back.

Escanor, Meliodas, Merlin, Ban, Gowther and I all strike a half pose, taunting the Demons.

A big-headded yellow Demon with a mouth full of tongues turns around to face us.

Tongue Demon: "Who the hell are they? Kill them!"

Two Grey Demons fly towards us, and Ban and Meliodas jump up and slice their heads clean off.

The rest of us spread out, except Escanor who just stands there casually.

I head towards the Yellow Demon, and before I fo anything I look back to see a brown Demon breaking his hands trying to hurt Escanor.

When I turn around, Gowther is holding a boy in his arms, with the Demon punching himself. Alright, I'll go find my own Demon then.

Two Red Demons land infront of me, and I crack my knuckles.

(Y/N): "I'll give you one chance to run."

The immediately shoot out a fireball, and I go to put out an Absorbing Sheild, but nothing happens.

What?

The fireballs hit me, but they don't do much.

Alright then . .

I whip out a tendril and stab one through the chest, snaking up towards the other one, grabbing him on the head.

(Y/N): "And I went out of my way to give you a choice."

I point out my finger and channel the energy to it, which to my joy, actually works!

After a few seconds the grass in front of me gets cut and the wind gets pulled towards me, before the energy ball explodes, going straight through the Demon, leaving just his head and feet left.

I went out of my way to give you a choice? Alright Escanor's rubbing off on me again.

The yellow Demon slithers into my line of sight screaming about turning the Demon race on us or something, and I drop the Demon head to the floor and pick him up the the tail. Or his snake body. Or whatever he has.

(Y/N): "Man, you are ugly!"

He frantically sticks all 6 of his arms out and screams

Demon: "Burn the whole village ro the ground!!"

I turn and see an army of Red, Grey, and Blue Demons coming our way.
They all open their mouths and charge up an energy attack, then shoot it straight towards us.

I go to put out an Absorbing Sheild, but again, nothing happens.

Meliodas jumps up and Full Counters the attack, basically evaporating the Demons.

I walk back to the others, dragging the Demon along, and hold him up infront of us.

He frantically tried to escape my grasp, but he's not gonna get out.

Meliodas: "Don't forget, okay?"

Ban holds out a heart.

Ban: "Have a nice trip back to hell."

He crushes it and the Demon goes Limp. I drop the Demon to the floor, and slink the Tendril all the way back around, pull it out of the Demon's chest, and back into me.

(Y/N): "What did you tell him to remember?"

Meliodas: "That we're The Seven Deadly Sins."

(Y/N): "Ah okay."

Merlin vanishes for a moment while the villagers celebrate us saving them.

I hold out my fist, and after a moment Escanor bumps it with his.

It's been too long since we've done that.

Merlin pops back up with Elizabeth, who starts healing everybody's wounds.

Merlin then walks over and starts talking to Meliodas, and I pull a peice of food out of my shoulder and start to eat it. Good thing I had it too, it had been a whole 24 hous since I had eaten anything.

After we say our goodbyes to the Village, we head off into the Sunset, back to Liones.