Vanya Ale

(Y/N): "Wait what do you mean we're on a giant pig??"

Meliodas: "Exactly that. Its Hawks mom!"

(Y/N): "So the talking pig is Hawk? Interesting."

Meliodas then goes upstairs to get Elizabeth, and gives her a . . . Revealing "Tavern Uniform". With a pink shirt that has no sleeves, and didn't even cover her stomach at all. And it has the shortest skirt I had ever seen!

Hawk: "Oh sure, way to put your fantasies on display."

Meliodas then immediately lifts her skirt for a "Size check" as he put it.

(Y/N): "Really Meliodas?"

I go over to the Ale barrel and see that there is about enough left for 2 drinks. I pour myself a cup and just as I'm about to drink it the whole tavern shakes, making me spill my drink all over me again.

(Y/N): "What the hell man . . ."

Elizabeth stumbles and is about to fall, but Meliodas catches her putting her face in her boobs again.

Hawks mom starts to dig into the ground and is completely covered, leaving just the tavern visible.

Meliodas: "Hey (Y/N), Elizabeth Hawk and I will go get more Ale, you clean your mess alright?"

(Y/N): "Fine . . . I'll see you later then Cap."

"Great" I think. "Now I've gotta clean two Vanya puddles while they go out and probably get drunk."

I start cleaning the puddles up, but when I need to go clean the rag again I trip over a stool and break it.

"Dammit!" I say. "And I was almost done too!"

So now I have to fix a damn stool. Great. I look around for a new stool to replace it for now, but when I can't find one I go look upstairs.

I come downstairs with a new stool, and see a kid running away saying something about the village.

(Y/N): "What's that about?"

Meliodas: "I'm not sure, but we better check it out."

(Y/N): "Alright let's go!"

We both run out the door to the village, with Elizabeth and Hawk following behind.

We get to the town and see every man in the village pulling on a sword that's stuck into the ground, and two knights sitting on a well drinking laughing about it. We walk past and Meliodas grabs their drinks.

Meliodas: "Anyone who doesn't appreciate good booze, doesn't deserve to drink it."

He hands me one and we both drink it on our way over. We finish at about the same time and set down the mugs.

(Y/N): "So, who's gonna do it?"

Meliodas: "I'll do it."

He walks over just as the ropes break, and pulls out the sword with one hand. The knights freak out and start saying things like "How did he do that? Only a Holy Knight could pull that sword!"
Suddenly the water flow is resumed and the knights get tossed into the sky from water pressure.

I dont know this kid, but he seemed really emotional when going back to the village.
I look over and notice that Elizabeth is staring at us, probably wowed by how effortlessly he pulled the sword.