Light's Revenge

(E/Y/N) takes another step back, and forms his right hand into a blade.

(E/Y/N): "How did you form a tendril into a sword?!"

(Y/N): "Well"

I toss the sword up, a small tendril still connecting it to my hand, and catch it.

(Y/N): "Really it was just a lucky guess."

(E/Y/N): "A-And your ener- energy?"

I stretch a tendril out infront of me to look at it.

(Y/N): "That, that I'm not sure about."

A look of anger washes over my face as my eyes go from the tendril to him. I slam my 4 tendrils into the ground again, and extend my sword handle to grab it with both hands.

(Y/N): "But the thing I am sure about . ."

I lift myself into the air and look down at him.

(Y/N): "You're about to die."

His eye twitches.

Within a moment I slam into him as hard as I can, sending us both into the kitchen below.
I stand over him, and raise my blade.

He goes to swing at me, but I slice his sword hand clean in half. He shoots his 4 tendrils at me, and mine catch them with little effort.

(Y/N): "You know, I see why you said this situation is funny now."

He uses all the force he can muster to kick me off of him and into a wall, and then tries to run away, but before he can get far, I've already wrapped my tendrils around him.

I release 3 of them, leaving one around his neck, and start swinging him around wildly. Let's see how he likes it. I slam him to the floor, through the roof, and against the wall, careful not to break it.
I pin him there and walk towards him, and right as he opens his mouth to speak, I slam into him as fast as I can. I Ram him through as many walls as I can, before tossing him up and kicking him all the way to the top of the castle.

Just before he starts to fall, I slingshot myself up to him and tackle him up twice as high.
He punches me off of him, but I wrap a tendril around him and start to swing as hard as I can, before pulling myself in and kicking his face, making sure I don't let go of him.
Just before we crash into the Castle, I jump off of him, let him hit the castle, and then pull him up to me.

I look him in the eye for a moment, and toss him as far as I can. I then plant a tendril at the edge of the castle on either side of me, and step as far back as I can. Then I jump, and shoot straight at him, crashing into several demons outside the Castle wall.

He stands up for a moment, then falls to his knees.

I form a sword in my hand again, and hold it to his neck. Before I can do anything though, he pulls himself towards me as fast as he can, getting himself stabbed in the chest, and launches us both back into the confines of the wall.he starts punching me right in the jaw, and I form a mace in my other hand and smack him in the head as hard as I can.

He rolls to his feet and darts off as fast as he can, going full tendril. I hop to mu feet and chase after him, knowing what he's headed towards.

He lands where I dropped Balmung, but another Holy Knight must've picked it up because it's gone.

He desperately runs back into the hole he first made when he slammed into me, and I reform just behind him.
I chase him on foot all the way back to the room with Jericho.

He turns to face me, with his arm pointing at Jericho, to his left.

(E/Y/N): "Not another step, or she dies, here and now!"

I hold out my hand, with the sword rejoining my arm.

(Y/N): "Now hold on, we ca- W . . What?"

A white Orb of sorts, with what looks like tiny crosses lining the outside of it, has appeared around (E/Y/N).

(E/Y/N)'s face turns to an expression of pure shock and fear, before he starts to disintegrate.

(E/Y/N): "H . . How did- an Ark?!"

I look around for Merlin, but she's not here.

I look at my hand and see energy flowing down my arm, towards my hand.

Then it shifts direction and all of it starts heading towards my right pointer finger.
I close the rest of my fingers, and point at (E/Y/N). A small ball of Black energy has appeared, and it's slowly turning white.

I look back at (E/Y/N), and he's almost missing an entire arm at this point.

I check back at my finger, and the energy ball has grown to about the size of my fist, and it's starting to shake.

All the debris suddenly jerks towards me, and winf starts to blow harder and harder, before a bright flash of light happens at my finger tip, and a ton of energy shoots out at (E/Y/N), blasting him so hard it not only destroys the ball thing, but also sends him flying so far away, with chunks flying off him, that I couldn't even feel traces of him anymore.

I jerk my head to look at Jericho, and her ice is completely fine.

The floor under me collapses, and I land on my feet.

I walk back to where Escanor and Estarossa started fighting, and I look out towards the lake he went off to. It's really far away, but if I lift myself up I can just about see it. I can only sense Escanor, so that's good.

I look at the floor, and there som blood in a circle. Alright then.

I scan the area for Commandments, and after a minute I spot a giant purple monster quite a ways away.

I hop down and start heading there.