She never thought that this was coming. This was something no woman wanted to accept but she couldn't help. She wanted sameer. And for that, if it means to sacrifice the happiness of having a child then she will.

As the car stopped outside her house she looks at sameer. "Okay, I accept your condition." She said before getting out of the car.

Sameer thought she won't agree but she did. And he was disappointed by this. Deep down he wanted her not to agree.

********

"Maa we are missing you, please come here," the twins said with a sad pout. Adiba sitting in her room talking with twins like always on the video call

"Soon Maa will come to meet you both"

"Okay, Mom said she will take us to you soon if you can't come here. So can we come?" Shafi asked. Adiba smiled and nodded.

"Of course baby, you can come I will talk to your mom and dad they will bring you both here," she said with assuring tone. She was missing them and wanted to go to her chacha's place but she didn't want to leave Inaaya. The twins have their mother and father with them but her daughter only had her father and she needs her more.

It's been a few days Adiba lost her job. And didn't know how to meet Inaaya and sameer. She wanted to go to Sameer's mansion but she couldn't have the courage to see that mansion as not hers, which was her home 5 years ago.

Adiba was restless from the moment sameer said that he was getting married. She was just praying that he was blabbering to hurt her and didn't mean those words. The thought of him with someone else makes her go insane. She knows, After how she left him 5 years ago she shouldn't be expecting sameer to be single but deep down in her heart she always knew that he won't give her place to anyone as she couldn't. He may hate her but she knew his love for her was greater than his hate.

After talking with them she talks with Alisha and told her to bring twins here. Alisha said they will come there soon. Sarmad didn't talk to her which she understands and hung up the call.

Adiba sat there alone in her thoughts and was contemplating whether to call sameer to know about him and inaaya or not.

After debating with herself she decided to call him. His phone rang but he didn't receive. She tried again and when he again declined she dejectedly gives up.

**********

"Mom please I don't want to go" Sameer pleaded but his mom was not in a mood to hear no.

"Sameer get ready. You need to go to her parents. That day they were asking about you when we visit them to talk about your wedding. We make excuses saying you were busy with Inaaya but not today. Go with Amsha and meet her parents"

Sameer clenched his jaw feeling irritating. He wanted to snap but he respects his mother so decided to control his anger. He was feeling frustrated from the time he agreed for the marriage. He only agrees for Inaaya's sake. So, she could have the mother figure in her life.

"Let's go sameer, " Amsha held his arms. He looks at her and it took everything in him to not to yank her hands away from him.

You can't bear a simple touch from her and you are going to marry her?

His inner voice spoke. He shook his head ignoring this. And nodded

"Fine," he finally agreed to sigh. He couldn't disrespect Amsha's parents if they asked him to visit them.

His mother sigh in relief and nodded at Amsha with a smile on her face. She just wanted her son to move on and have a happy life with someone beside him.