/20.5/ Save Me? I'm Fine

⚠️ WARNING: Mentions of violence and rape are in this chapter which may upset a few readers. The description is kept as limited as possible. I will leave a ⚠️ before it, you may skip the part if you find it uncomfortable, it won't have an effect on the progression.

"Seungmin..." Sonya scorned, "Not now." But the man left that with disregard. I groaned when he recklessly pulled the collar of my shirt aside. "No marks. She looks virgin." His nose smelled onto my collarbone, making me shrink smaller with disgust.

"She is. Expert eyes." The woman laughed.

"Hmm." He stared down at me for some time. Until his humid eyes flickered a grave red glitter underneath, he was grabbing my shirt again. "Bang, tie that one back. I will finish some business." My weight was hefted an inch up from the floor as I started to be dragged inside by the man's force.

"Gosh." Sonya frowned. "Seungmin, not now of all time." I heard one of the boys scream, "Where are you taking her?" To my current crawling sense of foreboding, I couldn't discern who it was. That was left ignored.

"You don't tell me what to do." Seungmin brandished an arcane smirk at me, "This's for being feisty. Let's get you some punishment." He looked up at the rest, "Why don't you guys check around? I'll be joining in a while." The girl cued the three to go inside, "We'll be through then. Be fast. And," She winked, "Have fun." Never I felt more revolted towards a woman before this.

[ ⚠️

"Don't touch her!" Jimin bawled while in a try with futile calorie burns to tear through his binds to come close. I saw glistens in the youngest's eyes, "Noona!" Namjoon twisted his hands in an abortive way. "Why are you bringing her into this?" Jin yelled. Fear was visible as same as me in a few others' eyes, the rest either concealed it well or...

"I said don't touch her, you motherfather!" Jimin's shrieks seemed to most compete with the others. His howls of threats panned in the closed voidness of the room, dispensing no stimuli to Seungmin's tympanic. He looked like he was enjoying the protest. I had the shortest minute in my hand. I impetuously looked around for something to aid me through. Nothing was there to fulfill my plan of escape.

Filthy tongue harshly slid around my neck, sending in all forms and waves of putrid stimuli making me feel shifty. Seungmin forced me back against the wall and captured my waist to pull me closer. "Don't move too much, dear, or else-" He snickered wickedly, nipping onto soft part of my skin. I held back the yelps leaning back. My mind called in the most fears I had held back from surrounding me, knowing the repercussion of the action I did earlier out of impulse.

"I said, please!" Jimin's own voice was vulnerable to himself. I breathed in and out for once before looking at him to meet the expression of hot fumes. I gave an assuring look. His parted lips halted with a look of confusion. I didn't know myself regarding what I was doing. His eyes would never look away from mine, sought route after route to meet mine again to ask me silently what I was planning to. I looked away.

The shards from before lied next to Jungkook. I looked down at them then looked up at the boy. He was quick enough to take up my hint. He kicked the paramount one at a right angle. I threw my barefoot towards to grab it. A sharp prod triggered a blood drop of pain, but that was nowhere near a part of my concern at the moment.

"Stop moving!" He pulled down his pants, splaying my legs he brought himself forward first. My hands worked endlessly to cut through the ropes, but there was scarcely a good tear. I grasped the shard within my fingers tighter. There was no freaking use of it. To divert the course of incidents was rash, in reality, there was no plan. I might die. Even...