Talko

Hi. Sorry if you were bluffed. This is not an update.

I wanted to do an author to reader talk.

Q. Are you enjoying to read the book so far? Is there any question you have in your mind, or any comment on where I should improve?

I want to know your thoughts on my work.

I was wondering if my writing has been too descriptive, if I should trim it or change anything?

Currently, as you can see, a lot of things have been going on in Enigma. I feel like I have included much more in this sequel than the first part, it must have got imbalanced lol. I am focusing on finishing the FF foremost though, wish if I could upload all the next chapters at once, but my hectic schedule isn't allowing me a lot, I have to keep some drafts as backups.

One chapter is donated to each member to reveal hints and bits of their past. I have plans in my mind of course, but after reading so far,

Q. Do you have a guess on how these seven ended up meeting? Like said before, of course, there is someone behind this, but what do you think might be his reason or how did he find the members?

Enigma is like a data book of my evolve in writing, when I first took a step to go beyond the barrier of language and write in a different one.

Also, one last question, I wanted to ask, if you don't mind to answer:  #Q Where are you from? 

It might actually be related to whatever coming next.
I'm from Bangladesh btw :)