Recap

[Adding this chapter here so as to summarize the earlier plot (what had happened in the first part)]

If you have read the first part or want to, you can ignore this chapter. I've tried to concise correctly, so here's it:-

BTS was a perilous gang causing chaos to the city, had arisen a headache in the headquarters, however, not so many people knew about their actual identity or how they even appeared.

Agent 47, real name Y/N L/N, was sent on a proxy task to sneak into the BTS's dorm to get some confidential files. She was unaware of the identity of BTS and was sent only to get a small sneak-in part of the task of her colleague done. An unexpected situation occurred as the members came back before time, she tried to escape but then Jimin grabbed her, managed to see nothing but her eyes. Yoongi shot her on the leg, even though, she managed to get out successfully and fabricated her death as the members chased her and blew the car.

Weeks after her leg healed, Liza Lee, her close friend who is a Kpop fan, took her to a fansign event, she identified the members and was shocked to see them as idols where she saw them before in the dorm knowing them only as gangsters. When it was Jimin's turn, the male got a nostalgic feeling seeing her, especially her eyes, she tried to leave quickly whilst dropping her bracelet behind. Jimin picked it up. The bracelet was given by her mother, who died in an accident on her 16th birthday.

Her colleague failed to accomplish the task of apprehending BTS with strong evidence and then Y/N was assigned as the lead of the case, sent to work undercover as a manager assistant in the Big Hit entertainment in charge of BTS.

"BTS, as idols, got whole of fame and money. Yet, why would they be working as secret gangsters? Why were they having dual identity?"
It was hard to believe. And she had to meet answer to the question.

After joining, she continued to rummage for evidence so as to catch BTS redhanded. It was one day, after practice BTS members hurriedly left the building for their dorm, something seemed off about them, Y/N felt it.

After work, she got a text. It was from Jackson. Wang Ka Yee, alias Jackson Wang, was her childhood friend. He changed his name and came to Korea and worked as a journalist, was the only friend who Y/N had been in touch with ever since she left her past back. She asked him if he could dig in deep about Jungkook from the time he had gone missing (elaborated in the character profiling below). While in their conversation at a cafe, Y/N spotted the BTS van dashing on the street, going in a direction where it wasn't supposed to, as they told they were heading for the dorm.

She followed them. By the time she reached where they were, she saw two of the members running out a secluded alley, then the van left for the dorm. It was dark, so she couldn't identify specifically who they were. After they went out of sight, Y/N went in the alley, found a dead body kept secured above the sidewall, blood from a single smooth cut on his throat.

The man was Lee Duk Soo. He was a drug dealer and an informant. BTS used him to get info about the blueprint, security system, and CCTV locations required for their next mission. The man had turned greedy, he wanted more money, Suga didn't hesitate for a second to stop him respiring perennially.

Y/N's department agents couldn't find a lot about the guy, only the minor details and so, continued to work to find out more.

Y/N hated all of BTS. After witnessing the murder done by them so impeccably just in front of her eyes made her despise them even more. She thought Jimin was one of the members who was involved in the murder, she was disgusted. As time passed, she saw more of Jimin, she fell in a dilemma seeing dual sides of him, the light and dark part of the moon, the human and inhuman side, she didn't know which one to believe of him. After keeping that bracelet of Y/N with him for so long, Jimin returned it to Y/N one day, engraving his name onto it out of fun. The next day, Y/N gifted a bracelet to him saying that it was Liza her friend who had her give it to him, told him to wear it all the time. Jimin laughed and wore it. The bracelet had a small microphone attached to it. The next talks and plans uttered by BTS were delivered to Y/N and her field agent, Momo.

Days passed as Y/N got closer to the BTS members, witnessing the bond between them had her amused. BTS's next target was an elite smuggling leader, making themselves fake profiles as runners (definition: Drug dealers who export drugs outside as contrabands) they connected with him with the task to con, kill him, and get away with the money. The agency decided to catch BTS redhanded as they went to carry out the task. There was a masquerade party. Y/N went as a waitress, kept her eyes open and glued at every action of the BTS members present who went there as invited guests until a situation intervened which had her distracted for a short while. When she went conjecturing their pace, she found the smuggling leader dead along with his bodyguards. Later when she found them out, getting ready to escape, she was just a second away to send her signal and alert her associates hiding around to come out and get them arrested. Just then, one dialogue of theirs had her stopped.

She found out, they were working under someone.

The story continued after this.

PROFILES OF THE CHARACTERS

Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi

: Was an underground duo, known as R-loss. They were minor thieves, were falsely accused of a robbery case and went to jail. Soon after they had broken out of prison and fled. No one knew where they went or what they did after then.

Kim Seokjin

: A runaway, left home at 18. He joined the runaway family, became one of the hostel leaders, later joined the homeless people group (webtoon Lookism reference). He worked in ammunition for some years, therefore he had knowledge about guns.

Jung Hoseok

: He was a computer student and a part-time programmer. He was fired from his job, later was arrested with the accusation that he hacked the workplace's website and leaked the clients' personal information out of rage that he got fired. Due to a lack of evidence, he was bailed out. He was rusticated from school as the news had spread out and his father kicked him out. He lived on street dancing and working several part-time jobs in Seoul. Being the computer whiz in the group, he handled the cyber parts.

Park Jimin

: He was in a dance school before. The resource department couldn't dig out much about him. He transferred to Seoul Arts High School where Taehyung was. He was a Siren, misdirecting and distracting the opponents in their tasks, he played his role in the group.

Kim Taehyung

: He came from the village to study at a school in the city. Due to bad companies, he came being known as a delinquent, some incidents occurred and his cunning friends left him as the only guilt. He went to depression and went out of people's sight for a while, later joining as a Big Hit trainee. He was the wizard of escape paths, having to own a quite sharp memory, he always led the members out in their escape.

Jeon Jungkook

: He had come to audition at some entertainment companies in Seoul. He was robbed and kidnapped, for two years he had gone missing. After then he was found injured, shivering in coldness before his home one day. He was hospitalized, he never talked about what happened to him during the earlier gone years of his life. He later joined Big Hit out of his town wish.

Y/N L/N

: Agent 47, reputed as a successful and tedious agent. Some incidents occurred in her own country for which she left and came to Korea. Her friend died on a heinous accident and she held herself responsible for it, tended to get mild PTSD that gave her nightmares now and then. Her mother died on her 16th birthday for which she never really celebrated her birthday with grief. Jimin was one of the fewer people who she shared it to.

Liza Lee

: Y/N's close friend, unaware of her real identity, loved her a lot and supported her as a dear companion.

Jackson Wang

: A friend who she kept in touch with (details are given above)

Momo

: The field agent who worked with Y/N and was the messenger between her and the agency.

Kim Mingyu

: Y/N's colleague, a playboy in the department who was jealous of Y/N because he thought the boss favored her.

If got a question, ask me.