/3/ Kidnap

Fingers clutching the front brake, I pushed down the rear one slowly, to take some more time to impede the speed and observe the reflection on the rearview mirror. The diminutive structure of a brown Infiniti followed along.

Pretty soon my engine stopped, bike placed within one of the rectangles of the parking spot. Mimicking my action, the car stopped too, behind the small entrance to the parking. How smart they were thinking that it wasn't possible to notice them from this distance. Blimey!

I unbelted my helmet and slid it off my head taking more than some seconds. My eyes lazily remained settled upon nowhere, but obliquely to the rearview again as I observed the group of four men who stepped out of the car and peeked from the wall, vigilant about every movement to be done by me.

So I moved. One step at a time had an echo of four pairs from behind in the silent vacant lane. After Big Hit changed their office location to this side of the city, the parking lot had become distant. So every day I had to travel a small distance to reach the office. These guys must have known it.

Who were they? Why were they following me?

Coming from the BTS case, I hadn't made any such lovely enemies yet then who needed to follow me to Big Hit. Then? Sasengs? Anyone from my previous cases? I wasn't sure...

'Excuse me, miss.' My legs stopped. To hide the amusement tinted smile on my lips, I lowered my head slightly and turned around. This time I clearly saw their faces. 'Yes? How may I help you?' Their gaze scanned my whole body. My brain warned me to get ready for future actions. They took a step forward, and I took a step back.

'I'm sorry but you will have to come with us.' They didn't tell, they ordered. I scrutinized them for the quickest span. The man who stood ahead from all of them, he was probably the leader. Korean-white and slender, had stubbles and a big cut on his right cheek, almost like a cross it appeared. Though they presented an overall strong audacious built, their current relaxed body posture certified them as unprepared with no caution that any sudden attack might be received.

'Who are you?' I questioned. They wouldn't reply of course. The leader cued and one of them took steps forward to get behind to lift me up unarmed.

I clenched my knuckles and shot a quick punch to the proceeding one and paced back. They were a bit appalled by the fact that I would fight back hard like that but didn't take much time to restore themselves.

'Get her.' The leader ordered and all of them jumped on me, trying to twist my arms backward to leave me unviable. I kneed the second on his stomach while observing the motion of hands of the leader to the inside of his pocket, bringing out something a silver part of which glistened under the morning sun.

They came armed. But they wouldn't dare to shoot in broad daylight, on that in such a place where people can come by anytime, would they? Just to scare me with that. I kicked on his hand to cause some delay in the process, a sudden quick glance my eyes took towards the nearby lamppost took away the seconds. For, I just stared still.

A few mint locks swayed in the air for the shortest period. A pale face quickly slipped away.

S...Suga...?
What was he doing here?

The time was over. My arms were held against my back already twisted, my legs had partially lost touch with the surface as I was lifted upward. The fourth man was coming forward with a half-gauze wet rag in his hand, perhaps to knock me out. I stepped on the man's foot who was holding me tightly from back. He let out a small groan. His grip on my wrists loosened, I pushed him forward to the side and ran.