/4/ Attack Two

Y/N's P.O.V:-

Work at Big Hit was over. I was trudging steps out at the foyer when a tall guy stopped me.

'Y/N ssi?' I looked up at him as he said, 'I will be driving you to your home tonight. Please, this way.' Confusion played in me by his words. I stopped him before he was about to proceed, 'Wait. Who are you? I can go by myself.'

'I apologize, but I shall do as per I am said. Sir told me that it's risky to let you go home alone on your own.'

'Who is the sir?'

'Park Jimin ssi.' I cocked my eyebrows at the utterance of the name, feeling a little irked by this hindrance of my own freedom. I didn't see the male the whole day. I wasn't going back home anyway, I needed to drop by at the base. Jimin didn't inform me about any bodyguard-cum driver assigned who was gonna take me home earlier either. My mind with trust issues also didn't exactly want to believe this guy before me, the being-attacked session in the morning was a factor too. The guy looked familiar, maybe I saw him among the company staffs before. In any way, I didn't need him, or anyone. I could take care of myself, that a lot of people in the world were unaware of.

'Shall we proceed?' He patiently waited for me to follow. 'One sec, I need to make a call.' I pardoned myself to a distance then fished out my phone.

My third attempt failed in a row. Jimin didn't pick up my call. I cut the connection then saw the one message among the unnecessary pile of notifications clogged on my screen.

Jimin: I hired someone to drop you home. He will be waiting for you outside the exit. Go with him.

So he indeed did. So I reluctantly agreed, turning around the guy who was still waiting, 'Alright. Let's go then.'

The comfortable seat endeared itself to me as I lounged on it, the car soon started to move out to the street dimmed with Seoul city lights.

The traffic light was green. I stared at the blinking lights of cars through the glass in silence, until my phone rang from my bag. I saw the name. My face earned itself a serious mode.

'Hello.'

'Jackson.' I said, 'It's been a while. A long while.' The last time when we had met, the night of BTS's first kill in my case. I had asked him to research about Jungkook, after that he was gone, disappeared like camphor.

'Where have you been this whole time? I tried to call you but your phone was always out of reach.' I said. Now that he called after an era or two I wondered, what he might have found out.

'I know,' he mumbled, 'There were some issues. I have been busy. Sorry.'

'So...? Is there a piece of news?' I went straight to the main point.

'It took long. I did my research according to what you said, and-'

I shifted to sit straight.

'I found something that might interest you.'

'What is it?' I grew attentive and stern. Jackson didn't immediately reply, instead, he took his while before continuing, 'I found out about a place.'

'And?' I strained it so as to express my impatience, absolutely hating him for creating the so-called suspense.

'It's not a place you, I, any of us would go to...Do you know about...Cheongyangni 588?'

'It's a red-light district.' He added. I was aghast for a short time, was prepared for anything unexpected but nothing like this, 'I know. But isn't it closed since like...?'