"Ding, dong, Hell's bells. You see, usually, we introduce ourselves by just popping one of you right off the bat. But you seem like reasonable people. I mean, you're sportin' dress blues, for christ's sake. And, as I said, we're gonna drive you back to where you were. I mean, do you know how awkward it is carpooling with someone whose friend or friends you've just killed? But I told you not to ask any questions. And what does this ginger do? So that's that. I don't want you to get the wrong impression of me."

The leader cocks his gun causing Sasha to step forwards. "Wait. Wait. You don't have to do this."

The leader pulls out another gun, pointing it at Sasha. Abraham glances between Sasha and the leader. "Shut up. I am talking to the man."

"No, you're not." The leader says, cocking the other gun. He suddenly sighs and puts them down. "I'm not gonna kill you."

Kelly caught the redhead man's eyes, as the leader continues to talk. "Wait, wait. You know what? Yes, I am."

The leader points the guns at them as an explosion went off. Kelly was thrown back into the van before landing in front of it. Blood poured out of her head, coating her blonde hair. She coughed as Abraham came over and helped her up.

"I'm okay, Abe," she reassured the big man as he looked at her head.

Daryl came around the counter with a grenade launcher in hand, Sasha smiled at him.

"Nice."

"Sum of a bitch was tougher than he looked," Daryl said, turning back towards the man.

"Did he cut you?" Kelly asked, looking at the wound.

"A little. What a bunch of assholes."

Kelly placed a cloth on the cut and smiled at Daryl. "Let's get you fixed up at home. And back to Tilly and your son they must be worried."

"Yes, ma'ma." Daryl joked, climbing into the van. 

Sasha, Kelly, and Abraham walked to the other side, the redhead man stopped and looked at the burning people.

"Nibble on that,"

***

There were too many walkers to count. Hundred, thousand, it was overwhelming. Matilda kept her tight hold on Lee's hand as they continued to weave through the walkers.

They all followed after her father, who lead them to the pond. They stand by a bush and they form a circle. She keeps her hand locked with Lee's as her father started talking.

"All right, new plan. Flares from a few gins aren't enough. Too many walkers, too spread out. We're not going to the armory. We need our vehicles back at the quarry. All of us drive. We'll need to round em' up. We leave, we come back."

"Okay. But Judith..." Jessie said, glancing at

"I'll take her." Gabriel volunteered. "Keep her safe in my church, until you all lead the walkers away.

"I'll go with him, Dad," Lee said, coming from behind Gabriel.

"All right," Rick said, helping Carl put Judith under Gabriel's sheet.