Priceless

"Come on Sarah, we have to face the boys at some point,"

She shakes her head, "I don't want to see him, not after what he said last night."

"Asher said he's been upset ever since you walked away, he really wants to see you, Sarah," Josie says

"He should have thought about that, If he wants another girl, let him find one, there are better girls out there than me anyway,"

"You know that isn't true, He's just an idiot who needs to think before he speaks,"

"I second that," Josie says

"Even Zack said that he's upset,"

"So am I, I just don't want to talk to him right now,"

"You know that if you don't come out, he's going to come in and talk to you right?" Josie says

"They're coming by and they're going to walk with us to breakfast,"

"I guess I'm going to hide then,"

"Sarah, please listen to me,"

Sarah's POV

I look up to see Josie had let the boys in and they were standing in the middle of the cabin.

"Why so you can tell me about your new girlfriend? Save it, Luke,"

He wrapped his arms around me tightly, "You're the only girl I want, I'm sorry, I never should have run my mouth last night,"

"You have a funny way of showing that, I thought you loved, and I thought you had really changed, but I guess I was wrong,"

"I do love you, Sarah, please give me a chance to prove that to you,"

"I've given you a ton of chances Luke,"

"Please, after breakfast come and have coffee with me,"

"I'm not coming to breakfast,"

"Then please come have coffee with me,"

"I don't know, I've given you chance after chance and you always blow it,"

"I'm sorry Sarah, You deserve so much better than me,"

"I don't want anyone else, Luke, You saved my life, I wouldn't be here it wasn't for you,"

"Really?"

"The day you found me cutting myself, I was going to end it all, I was going to cut deep enough that I bled out,"

"I didn't know that,"

"I was so scared, We had just started dating, and I thought you were going to end up treating me like he did,"

"I love you too much to treat you like that, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you,"

"You're acting just like him, You may not be physically abusive, but you've put me through hell this year,"

"Sarah, I never meant for things to get like this,"

"Really Luke? I think you need to stop and think before you speak, This isn't the guy I fell in love with,"

"Please, give me the chance to fix this,"

"This is your last chance Luke, If you mess up again I'm done,"

"That's all I need, I'm not going to let things get this bad between us, We're going to have fights, things aren't going to be perfect,"

"I don't expect you to be perfect, I know we're going to have arguments in the future, but I don't want you to take your feelings out on me, or tell me that you can find another girl to end the argument,"