Bonfire

"Lila, It's time to wake up," Sarah says gently shaking me awake.

"What time is it?"

"Almost 10, we let you sleep in,"

"Wait, I missed breakfast?"

"No you didn't, all the meals are moved back an hour because of the bonfire tonight, we have about 15 minutes until breakfast is served,"

I slowly got up out of my bunk, I picked out an outfit from my suitcase. I walked into the bathroom and closed the stall door behind me. I quickly changed and used the bathroom.

"Come on Lila, The boys are coming by to pick us up in 5 minutes,"

"I'm coming, hang on,"

I walked back into the bedroom and put my dirty pajamas in my laundry bag. I picked up my backpack and walked over to the door where Sarah and Josie were waiting on me.

"Finally, let's go, I'm hungry,"

"Sorry, I wanted to make sure I had everything,"

"It's okay, I know you've been working on some drawings this week,"

"Yeah, I think I'm going to start doing commission work,"

"What's that?" Josie asks

"Where I draw stuff for people and get paid to do it,"

"That's perfect for you," Sarah says

"I know, Grace and I were talking about it last night, she helped me come up with the idea,"

"You're an incredible artist, I think you'd go far with it," Josie says

"Good morning girls," Luke says

"Good morning," Sarah and Josie say

Zack reached out to hold my hand, "You look beautiful,"

"Aww, Thanks Zack,"

"How are you feeling?"

"Each day I feel better, I've been drinking a lot of water, and staying inside most of the time,"

"Do you want to go sit down on the beach after breakfast? I know you've been wanting to finish that drawing you're working on,"

"Yeah, It's not supposed to be as hot today, It'll be nice to sit outside for a while today,"

"Yeah, it will be, if you start getting too hot we can go inside and get a drink or a snack,"

"I'll probably sit outside for about an hour or so and then go inside and cool down for a while,"

"Good idea, just let me know when you need to head inside and I'll walk with you,"

"I will, I'm kinda freaked out by what happened on Sunday, I don't want to pass out again,"