Decisions

"Guys, it's time to wake up," I heard someone say

I open my eyes, to see Sarah's mom and dad standing in the basement

"Did you guys have fun last night?" Her mom asks

"Yeah, we did," Luke says

"Good, I'm glad. I'll have breakfast done in 20 minutes, so start getting ready for church,"

I kissed Zack good morning, before walking upstairs to Sarah's room to get ready.

"I can't believe your parents didn't get mad that we fell asleep downstairs"

"I think my mom kinda expected it, that's why she put extra blankets down there. Luke and I have fallen asleep watching movies before, they have always trusted me and my sister a lot growing up"

"It just scared me a little bit,"

"Zack probably felt the same way,"

"I could see it on his face, he was nervous when he saw them standing there"

"Do you want me to do your makeup?"

"I'm not going to put much on today since I wore it yesterday"

"Here, sit, I'll just do a little bit. I'm not doing much either, I overdid it last night"

"You weren't that bad. I saw worse"

"I didn't know what to expect, We didn't go to homecoming last year, so I went a little overboard on my hair and makeup,"

"You looked beautiful though, it was a little much, but you still looked gorgeous, and Luke thought so too,"

"Thanks, Lila, you were the pretty one. I'm sorry I was a jerk last night,"

She finished my makeup and hugs me tightly "I still feel horrible, for all the stuff I said,"

'I'm sorry too,"

"For what? I deserved it"

"No, you didn't. I knew something was up. You had been acting weird since the beginning of September"

"I didn't know how to tell you, I thought you'd get mad at us,"

"Why would I be mad?"

"I don't know, it was just my first thought,"

I hugged her tightly. "If anything else like that happens, talk to me about it, don't keep it hidden. After you told me the truth, it was like a weight had been lifted off your shoulders. I could see it on your face,"

"It was, I promise I'll talk to you about stuff that's bothering me, but the same goes for you, I want you to come to me too, you're good at hiding stuff in,"

"I know, I'm trying to be more open with you, and Zack"

"Luke's there for you too, I could tell he was worried about you last night,"

"He was worried about both of us I think, they hate seeing us fight and not getting along"

"Girls breakfast is ready" her mom yells up the stairs

"We're still not dressed"

"You can get dressed in the bathroom, I'll change out here to make things faster,"

I grabbed an outfit out of the dresser and quickly changed, I looked in the mirror, thankful that my hair was still curled from the night before.