First Anniversary

"Lila, time to wake up!"

I slowly sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes

"What time is it?"

"Almost 2:00, Zack is going to be here to pick you up in 2 hours, you need to get a shower and I have to help you get ready,"

"I'm gonna get in the shower,"

"I'll get everything ready while you shower,"

"Just lay the outfit you pick out in the bathroom and I'll get dressed once I'm done,"

"I have it hanging up on the back of the door, you're going to love it!"

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I looked at the dress that she had picked out for me, and I smiled, It was perfect. Sarah had done an amazing job of picking it out. I got into the shower and stood under the water for about 10 minutes, before starting to wash off my hair and body.

 I got into the shower and stood under the water for about 10 minutes, before starting to wash off my hair and body

"Lila are you done yet?"

"Yeah hold on, I'm almost done,"

I turned off the water and started drying myself off, I put on deodorant and got dressed.

Sarah knocks on the door "Lila, come on,"

I opened the door, and walked out, sitting in the chair she had placed in front of the dresser.

"Finally, I've only got an hour and a half and I have to blow dry your hair,"

"What are you gonna do to my hair?"

"You'll see, I think you're gonna love it, and so is Zack,"

"I hope so, I'm so nervous. my stomach is in knots,"

"You have nothing to worry about Lila, he loves you so much,"

"I know, he's my first boyfriend, and I'm still surprised that we've made it to a year already,"

"aww, I think it's so special that you're each other's first boyfriend/girlfriend, I wish I could have given that to Luke,"

"At least he's your first love, kiss and stuff like that,"

"Yeah, That's true. I still think about the night of that football game and everything that happened, even though I don't remember anything. I still feel like I let God down, and Luke too. Even though it's been 9 months since it happened, I still can't shake those feelings,"

"Have you told him how you feel?"

"No, I'm scared to say anything, I don't know how he'll react,"

"Talk to him tonight, you need to tell him how you feel,"

"You're right, we haven't talked too much about it,"

"Open up to him and tell him how you feel, I don't think you should hide it from him,"